Chapter Thirteen - The Seance

*Please stop what your doing/reading and PLEASE go like my Facebook page! --->

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jayla-Quaaid-On-Movellas/391830400871845 Thanks!*

   "Do we have to?" I asked nervously.

    I hated doing these. They actually scares the sh!t out of me. Rhi had always loved them, she said they were thrilling. She always pulled me into them at sleepovers we had. I didn't really see spending my time trying to contact the dead, or even evil spirits, fun or thrilling in any way.

    "Why, Baby Girl," Colton asked, "Scared?"

    I didn't want to attmit it so i just stayed silent.

    "You know, I didn't see you as the type to get all worked up about these things. I figured you would've gone along and said something like 'whatever, it's pointess and stupid though', but your actually scared, aren't you?" he said, suprised.

    "I'm not scarred!" I protested. My voice came out edgy, I wasn't fooling anyone so far.

    "Oh yeah? Prove it," Brent challenged.

    "Fine, let's do this thing," I said more confidently. Could I pull this off?

    Rhi nodded her head and clapped her hands in excitment.

    Brent got up and opened up Colton's closet, digging through it until her pulled out an old, worn out ouija board.

    "We're not using that too, are we?" I asked in a shaky tone.

    "Yup," Brent confirmed, popping the 'P'. "Does that bother you?"

    "No, just curious. That's all," I said.

    Rhi got up and turned out the lets then her and Brent started to light some old fasioned candels, they had found earlier.

    When the lights went out I cringed and instinctly, scooted over closer to Colton. He grabbed my waist and liffted me over, onto his lap.

    "You okay, Baby Girl?" he asked, concerned.

    "Yeah just fine," I tried to hold off the nervous tone threatening to come out.

    He pulled me tightly against his chest, with his arms securly around me.

    "It's not real, Krissy," Colton whispered in my ear, sending extra shivers over my body.

    His presence really was comforting. He always made my body react diffrently. Either I felt like I could melt or I got a serious case of shivers.

    I nodded. Of course I knew it was real. But really it didn't make any of it less scary.

    "You like doing these?" I asked, he didn't really look like he wsa into all this.

    He shook his head. "Nah, not really."

    "Then why did you agree to do this?" I questioned.

    "Why not? I mean look at you. Your all over me again. So far I'm having a great time," he purred and gave me a wink.

    "Your right, this is kinda distracting. But we could have had a nice quiet night you know. No friends and better, no ghosts," I said.

    "Damn! Your right! I know what we're doing tomorrow night then. Besides, you are the one that wanted them both to stay," he pointed out.

    "I didn't want them to stay. I was doing Rhi a favour," I sighed.