Chapter Eight - Trapped

**This chapter contains mature language and content and is not advised for young readers! You have been warned!**

  Before I could even take a breath to call out Colton's name, a hand was roughly placed over my mouth.

   "Shut up!" the guy yelled in my face. I could smell beer on his breath. A lot if it. It stung my eyes, causing a tear to slide down my face.

   He licked my tears away that made me want to puke. My stomach was turning.

   He released me by throwing me roughly to the floor. I fell on my arm. I thought I might have dislocated my shoulder or at the least, broken my arm.

   I cried in pain as more tears streamed faster down my face. I looked up to see the guy lock the door with a 'click'. Then he walk over to me.

   He pinned my hands to the ground with force and sat on top of me, straddling me.

   "Help!" I screamed. "Get off! Colton!"

   "I thought I told you to shut up!" he growled.

   I wiggled around under his hold, trying to kick and hit him with no success.

   This only made him angrier. He slapped me right across the face. My cheek burned. I could feel the mark he left on my face. I had bit my tongue in the process and I could feel blood stir around in my mouth.

   This shut me up. Not for long though. I was a fighter. I spat the blood from my mouth straight up on his face. Red spots covered his face and he rolled off me wiping it all off. He rubbed his eyes. Clearly some had made it in there. That was my chance.

   I quickly got to my knees and crawled to the door.

   "Krissy?" I could hear from down the hall. Colton!

   "Colton! Help! In here!" I scream as loud I could.

   I herd feet running in my direction. I reached for the door knob but I was pulled back roughly on my bad shoulder. The guy grabbed my face and roughly pressed his lips on mine. My eyes went wide and I hit him constantly, pulling away.

   He forced his tongue into my mouth and I gaged. He held my face in place so I couldn't move.

   The door was shaking and rattling now. "Krissy!" I could hear Colton yelling. "I'm coming!"I bit down on the guy's tongue hard, he winced in pain and finally pulled away.

   "F**k!" he yelled in my face. "You little b!tch!"

   He raised his hand to hit me and I whimpered away, waiting for the blow. But it never came.

   The guy was pulled back and thrown to the ground. I looked at the door. It had been broken down. Beating the crap out the guys was a very envious Colton.

   He sent the guy punches repeatedly until the guy stop responding. He almost looked unconscious.

   "Colton! You'll kill him!" I yelled in a screechy tone.

   "So!?" Colton yelled angrily.

   I tried to pull him off. He turned to face me with anger when I touched him. His face calmed when he saw it was me.

   "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Colton whispered to me and stood up to hug me. I clung to him. I never wanted to let go.

   "It's okay," I whispered. I was crying harder now.

   I winced when my arm dug deeper into Colton when he squeezed me tighter. "Sorry," he said jumping back.

   "My arm," I cried.

   "Let's get you to the hospital," he said.

   I nodded and followed him out the door. When I looked back the guy was gone. "Colton," I gasped. "He's gone."

   "Stay close," he instructed, holding my waist.

               -§-

   We snuck in the house when we were home. The doctor had said I had dislocated my shoulder. The only way to put it back in place was to break it. Now I had a broken arm and a sling to go with it.

   Colton guided me to my room and supported me everywhere. He literally hadn't taken an eye off me since we left that room.

   "Colton? Could I stay with you again? I really don't want to be alone," I sobbed.

   "Of course," he said softly.

   Soon we were lying in bed ready for sleep. Except I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop crying. I tried not to so Colton could sleep so I cried silently to myself.

   "You don't have to hide from me," he said sadly. "You can cry. Talk to me," he encouraged.

   "I just...one thing's really bothering me out of all this," I said, clamping down.

   "Your arm?" he asked.

   I shook my head. "That asshole stole my first kiss," I said and broke down crying all over again.

   "It's okay, Baby Girl, it doesn't have to count. I'm sorry. This is all my fault," he blamed himself.

   I turned to face him. "No it's not Colton. There's nothing you could have done to-" Colton had quickly pressed his lips to mine. This kiss wasn't urgent like before, it was soft and sweet and he didn't try to take it anywhere. His lips were soft and caring on mine.

   Once he broke away he looked up at me. "Did that count?" he asked.

   In shock I slowly nodded. "Yeah. It did," I smiled.

   He wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest.

   "Sweet dreams, Baby Girl," he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

   I sweetly fell asleep in Colton's arms once again.