Daddy Won't Know

Hi, I'm Jayla. This is my first romance story on Wattpad. The idea just sort of came to me one day and I started writing it down on my iPod. I didn't expect it to be any good but I posted it on an app called High School Hero. On that site I was accused of copying other stories on here. All the discouraging comments over came the positive ones and I was willing to stop writing it there. Instead, I posted it on a writing site called Movellas. I received, and I still am, wonderful responses from the website and so I decided to finally post it on here. It took a lot of debating with myself because of the accusations. I looked up the stories that I was told supposedly be coping. I had never herd of them before but when I read them (specifically one) it turned out they were similar. For example the main guy character's name was the same. And many others.

I promise you all now that I did not copy any other stories on this website.

I hope you all enjoy my story and if you don't, please don't leave anything too negative. I understand it looks bad but please don't judge. I am trying to turn the story around so their not too similar. But I am not going to change my story because a few people are accusing me of copying. But if it gets bad like it did on the other site, I will delete it and others can read it from Movellas. Please don't ruin it for others, what will you gain from it?

Sorry that was a long intro but I wanted to get my message across effectively and clearly. I will be dedicating my chapters to the authors that have simply inspired my on this site to write more.

Thank you for reading and hopefully understanding,

XOXO, Jayla.