Epilogue

Now, we know what's the worth of friendship. We already know how powerful it is. We all saw how it can change someone's life. Never worry, we are now all equipped with the learnings on true friendship 'til the end of time.

Say hello to James Haliwell, a happy teenager who is now the center of attraction. Not just because he saved the life of the school's most popular boy, but because he is the older brother of the school's popular boy. James has started living a life of happiness and excitement. He is always with his family and friends. He is the best brother in their school. In fact, he won the latest award, "Most Awesome Brother". 

Meet Kacey Georgia, a Californian teenager who is now in the place of the "Populars". Not because of Ashton but because of her most controversial deal with James which the whole world knows. James and Kacey are still best friends. They eat together, they study together and they play together. She is generous and pretty. Maybe that's the reason why Ashton can't hide his feelings to her anyway. Kacey and Ashton are very sweet and contented to each other. They both won the award, "Most Popular Loveteam in Real Life".

Here's Ashton Haliwell, a handsome, tall and handsome again teenager who is the most popular boy in the whole campus, next to his brother, James and his girlfriend, Kacey. Ashton is still open minded and now he is more mature. He also improved on being a boyfriend maybe because of his brother's help. He is still very in love with Kacey. Yes, the popular one and the famous one together again.

Don't forget Ella Shey, a pretty, intelligent and a nice girlfriend of Harvey. They are perfect for each other since Harvey is a comedian and Ella is a drama actress kind-of-girl. It was love at first sight when she saw Harvey. Harvey has been there beside Ella when she is very lonely and now, they are both together facing the dramatic and funny parts of life. She and Harvey won the "Funniest Couple of The Year" award.

Hey! Here's Nate Somerhaulder, the boyfriend of Shelly. They are still together and they said that this love is "forever". Well, they won the "Favorite Couple of The Year" award.

Greetings for Harvey Manler, the boyfriend of Ella. Yes, like what I said, they're both "perfect".

Say hi to Shelly McDaunt, the simple girlfriend of Nate. They are still happy for each other.

Last but not the least, Emily Johnson, the pretty, funny and clumsy..oh wait..I forgot to tell you...girlfriend of James! They are both official now. James and Emily are always laughing which shows a sign of a healthy and lively relationship. They even made their own deal, "The No-one-will-leave-each-other's-side-no-matter-what deal". Yes that's a very long name but to them, it doesn't matter because they are madly in love. And when you're in love, you can do the impossible things even while your eyes are closed. Guess what? She and James won the "Student's Choice for the Couple of the Decade" award.

Those will not change forever...