The Man of Steel

The Real Deal

Chapter 16:

The Man of Steel

-JAMES' POV-

Yesterday, while I was passing by the balcony of our school, I saw Kacey crying. I don't know why. It's been some weeks since I saw her crying. So, I have a feeling that this is because of Ashton. I am walking around the school building today, and suddenly, I saw Ashton. This is the perfect time to face him.

"Hey! Ashton!"

He turned his head on me, narrowing his eyes. I went closer to him.

"Were you the one who made Kacey cried yesterday? " I confronted him, clenching my fist.

Ashton stared at me blankly. Not uttering a single word.

"Can you please stay away from Kacey? You always do something bad when you're with her!" I shouted to him, pointing his face.

.

"I don't want to talk to you.." Ashton tried to turn around and walk away, leaving me unanswered questions.

.

I pushed his back hardly as he walk-away, almost losing his balance.

"THAT'S YOU RIGHT?! I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING HER CRY AGAIN! YOU REALLY LIKE SOME RIOT? OKAY, FINE! I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!" I yelled at him.

I continued spanking his chest really hard.

He rolled his eyes, raising his hands above his head, ''Woah! Wow! James. I WON'T FIGHT BACK TO YOU. STOP THIS! CAN YOU?! JUST GO BACK TO YOUR BORING PLACE!"

.

"MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW? YOU ARE BORING SO THAT'S WHY KACEY DIDN'T LOVE YOU THE WAY SHE LOVED ME!" Ashton argued.

"YOU CAD! YOU ARE SHAMELESS!"

"KACEY HAS BEEN MINE! SHE'S MINE!"

"OH?! REALLY!? WELL, WHERE IS SHE NOW? SHE IS WITH ME!"

"SHE IS WITH YOU?! SHE IS JUST LONELY THAT I LEFT HER, SO SHE SEARCHED FOR A NEW BOYFRIEND WHILE NOT THINKING ABOUT IT!" Ashton boasted.

.