The Reunion

The Real Deal

Chapter 9:

The Reunion

We turned around to face them.

"What's your problem?" I inquired.

"No. Nothing. I'll just ask one thing from Kacey." 

.

.

"Are you okay now?" Ashton continued, looking down at his new shoes.

Kacey raised her eyebrow like a devil looking for revenge, "Oh? Im okay than ever! With the company of my boyfriend, James. I'll never get hurt again."

"Why are you asking that to her?" Ella wondered to Ashton.

"No, babe. She just looks..."

"Prettier? Fiercer? Braver? I know that. No need to tell me." Kacey implored while smiling fiercely.

Ella stares at her.

"Honey, let's go to the classroom." I told Kacey, loudening the 'honey' part.

"Okay, honey." Kacey answered while hugging me really tight.

I glanced on Ashton. He looks uncomfortable with us. I know it's impossible but, I have a strong feeling that he is still being affected by their breakup. Well, sorry for him. It's our time to be sweet.

I hugged Kacey back. I placed my arm around her as we walk to the classroom.

The whole day. Kacey and I were being sweet to each other. Some were still shocked and surprise that the unpopulars they knew, became popular just because they have a relationship. Some of the students who ignored us back then, are starting to mingle with us. During discussion, I can see Ashton and Ella are not flirting with each other like they just used to be. They were watching us, staring maybe. I don't know but I think they are still in shock that the bestfriends that they used to make jealous back then, are now couples that maybe, are making them jealous now? A world turned upside-down. Is this mission complete?

Harvey, Nate and Shelly were smiling at us. Giving us the message the our plan is working.

Later during P.E. class,

"Class, GRAB YOUR PARTNERS. BECAUSE TODAY OUR EXERCISE WILL REQUIRE PARTNERS AGAIN. THIS WILL HELP IN BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNITY AND SPEED." Ms. Carter informed us.

I went to Kacey. And I told her I have an idea. An original idea of Ashton and Ella.

They were getting ready for the exercise when we sat beside them.

"Why are you here?" Ella complained to us.

Ms. Carter heard what she said,

"And what is the reason why they can't be there, Ms. Shey?" Ms. Carter rejoined her while staring to her.

"Uhmm. No. I was just surprised." Ella responded who looks ashamed of Ms. Carter.

Kacey smiled as she raised her eyebrow.

Ashton didn't say anything.

We started squating each. We are laughing at each other, just to make Ashton jealous. We started flirting, making sure its obvious, just the way Ashton did before. But, there is a difference, we look fiercer.

"WILL YOU PLEASE STOP FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER!" Ashton erupted like a volcano.

Ella stared at us. Looking like a fierce girl. But a loser and fake one.

I responded, "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP BEING INSECURE? THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU! THIS ABOUT US!" 

"Hey! Don't talk like that!" Ella gasped.

"Hey! Don't join them! It's their fight not yours!  Oh. Sorry. I forgot you're a genius when it comes to joining other people. You joined Ashton and I right?" Kacey ridiculed as she folded her arms across her chest.

They didn't respond. Maybe they became tame of our new personality. We changed a lot. And this is because of them. Because of what they did to my bestfriend. 

After Ashton and Ella went away, Harvey talked to us...

"Kacey, James, that's too much." Harvey exclaimed.

"NO! THIS IS THE WAY HOW THEY MUST BE TREATED!" Kacey shouted.

"Let karma take revenge on them." Harvey said.

"And.. I am born to be their karma." Kacey answered him.

Harvey stopped talking. He bowed his head in shame.

"Im sorry, Harvey. I was just so stressed." Kacey apologized while hugging him.

"It's okay." Harvey hugged her back.

"BUT THIS IS NOT YET DONE, KACEY. THIS REVENGE HAS NOT YET ACCOMPLISHED IT'S REAL REASON, AND THAT'S TO MAKE ASHTON SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID." I finished.

Kacey smiled again, agreeing.