The Reversal

The Real Deal

Chapter 3: The Reversal

Luckily, Kacey is a strong girl. Because of my advice, she stopped crying. But I think that when Im not around, I have a feeling that she still continues to break into tears.

Many days passed by, and Ashton and Ella's sweetness are getting higher and higher. They can't stop being sweet to each other. I don't know if they're being showy or something but whenever Kacey and I are around, they suddenly show up. Are they making Kacey envy? Well if they do, it probably works well.

We were eating our snack on the cafeteria when suddenly they show up..

"Is this vacant?" asked Ashton while referring to the empty seat in front of us.

"No. Don't sit here." Kacey finished.

Ella defended her boyfriend, "Hey! The seat is empty! We have the right to sit here because we are also students. And these seats were made for students."

I looked at Kacey and it seems like she isn't gonna say yes so I decided to answer their valid argument. "Okay. Sit there." I told them with a heavy heart.

I don't know but those 30 minutes were the longest 30 minutes of my life! Awkwardness surrounds me. Kacey has been trying to ignore Ashton and Ella's sweetness. And that was not even the most awkward part yet!

"Ella, sip on my apple juice!" Ashton requested as he puts her arm around Ella.

"I'll wipe the tip of the straw first. Or else I might taste your saliva."

"Why? Don't you like to taste my saliva? Haha!" Ashton smirked.

"Oh! Of course I like that!" Ella giggled as she quickly took a sip on the apple juice.

Kacey can't help to look at them. Looking angry as ever.

"Mmmm! Your saliva tastes like candy! mmm." Ella said while smiling and licking the straw.

"Don't worry. You'll taste a lot more of that sometime." Ashton whispered to Ella while staring at Kacey.

Suddenly, Kacey stood up, "James, I need to go."

"Okay.. I'll just buy some candies and we'll go." I told her.

"No. I'll go alone." Kacey said.

"Okay."

"Bye Kacey!" shouted Ella.

"Bye lickingmonster." whispered Kacey and Im the only one who heard it.

Kacey ran away. Far away from the guy he loved so much. And the same guy who also cost her the pain she's handling right now.