The Fight Plan

The Real Deal

Chapter 22:

THE FIGHT PLAN

-ELLA'S POV-

I can't believe it! WHY DID HE DO THAT!? I can't control my tears from falling down. THEY'RE SO DESPERATE THAT THEY USED MY BOYFRIEND JUST TO LET THEM WIN!! THAT AWARD MUST BE OURS! THEY CAN'T TAKE IT! KACEY CAN'T WIN THIS STUPID AWARD! BECAUSE I AM STILL THE REAL GIRLFRIEND HERE!

We arrived on our house. I went immediately on my dad who don't know what happened.

I hugged him while crying.

"What happened, darling?" he asked me.

"DAD, ASHTON AND I WON! BUT KACEY AND JAMES STOLE THE AWARD! WE ARE THE TRUE WINNERS NOT THEM! THEY ARE JUST FAKE! THEY ARE IMPOSTORS! THEY PRETENDED THAT THEY WERE A COUPLE BUT THEY'RE NOT! THEY MUST BE DISQUALIFIED!" I mumbled.

"Calm down. All things will be settled properly." he comforted me.

"NO!" I shouted. I quickly left his room and I went inside of my room. I slammed the door really hard. I mumbled and started crying really loud.

I screamed as I wipe and throw all these things on my table. "THIS IS TOO MUCH! THEY'RE TOO MUCH!"

Dad knocked on my door, maybe he heard all the noise, "EASY! OPEN THIS DOOR, ELLA!"

I opened the door while trying to wipe all my tears. My dad sat on my bed while comforting me.

"Dad, this hurts too much!" I cried.

"Everyone experiences pain in this cruel world, Ella. All of us will release buckets of tears in our lifetime." he explained to me.

"DAD, I WANT TO DIE!" I shouted while striking my head.

"HEY! ELLA. DON'T SAY THAT!" he grabbed my hands and calmed me down.

I ran out of the room. I quickly went outside our gate. While wiping my tears away, I ran away from my house. JAMES AND KACEY ARE THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. THEY MUST PAY FOR THIS! THEY MUST DIE!

While running on the road, I saw my dad running behind me.

"WAIT! DON'T RUN ELLA! COME BACK!" he ordered.

"NO! I JUST WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE! FROM PROBLEMS!" I screamed back. When I turned my head back on the road, I heard something.

A speeding car honked, driving towards my way. It was fast as a racecar.

I closed my eyes. I am ready to die that moment. My tears fell. The car stopped. Maybe 2 meters away from me. It didn't hit me. IT DIDN'T HIT ME..
I knelt down the road. Crying. Gasping for air.

My dad hugged me. He tried to assist me to stand up, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? YOU ALMOST DIED!"

I looked up at him, "Dad, help me. Help me fight Kacey and James back. Help me in making their life miserable." I begged him.

"DON'T WORRY. THEIR TIME WILL COME. THEY WILL EXPERIENCE THE FIRES OF HELL SOON. I'LL DO THIS FOR YOU, ELLA. THIS IS HOW I LOVE YOU. I'LL ELIMINATE YOUR BURDENS. I'LL ERASE JAMES AND KACEY'S TINIEST SHADOW HERE ON EARTH." my dad promised.

I smiled while hugging him.