The Fall Down

The Real Deal

Chapter 18:

The Fall Down

-ELLA'S POV-

Today is a normal day. I'll never forget how Kacey slapped me yesterday. She is a full-time b*tch. And this day, I need to confront Ashton. Well, maybe talk to him about our relationship who has been experiencing some obstacles these past few days.

I went to the library. I saw Ashton there he is reading a book. I sat in front of him.

.

"Hi babe." I talked to him sweetly.

"Oh, hello Ella." he replied coldly.

"Why are you not calling me "babe" anymore? Is there a problem?" I confronted him while he continues reading his book.

"Oh. Sorry. Sorry, Ella. I mean babe." he defended, trying to not look in my eyes.

I stared to him. He is not focusing attention to me.

"Is it because of Kacey?" I argued with him.

He paused for a while, struck frozen from my question.  And he faced me.

"No. Don't mention Kacey here because she is not involved here." Ashton pleaded.

.

His face turned into a strong one. I don't know but he is hiding something for me. Maybe even hiding, SOMEONE.

"Let's stop this, Ella or babe. Many people are being affected and hurt because of this." Ashton said while standing up and arranging the chair.

I stood up.

I went closer at him, trying to stop my tears from falling.

"BABE, PLEASE ADMIT IT. ADMIT THAT YOU ALSO LOVED ME. PLEASE." I pushed him while hugging him really hard.

Ashton nodded.

"ASHTON, I ALWAYS THINK OF YOU. YOU NEVER GET OUT IN MY MIND. YOU'RE ALWAYS HERE IN MY HEART. PLEASE DON'T DENY IT." I cried in front of him.

"FORGIVE ME, ELLA. IM SORRY." Ashton apologized.

"HAVE I EVER BEEN IN YOUR MIND? DID YOU EVER THINK OF ME?" I wept.

Ashton nodded. I began to cry continuously.

"DON'T LEAVE ME ASHTON. PLEASE DON'T. I'LL DIE WITHOUT YOU. PLEASE." I mumbled.

"ELLA, THIS IS TOO MUCH." Ashton complained.

"KISS ME. PLEASE KISS ME." I pushed myself to him, grabbing his face

"ELLA, WE'RE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN A LIBRARY. ARE YOU CRAZY?"

.

Im trying to kiss those hot juicy lips of him. But his face keeps on avoiding my lips. I need to kiss him. Im trying to let him face me, but he is avoiding me too much.

.

-KACEY'S POV-

James and I went to the library to borrow books for our book report. James went to the adult books, I went to the fiction books. After some seconds of searching for the books, I finally found a book. I was about to search for James when I heard someone crying.

I went to find it. While James is busy finding a book,

.

IT WAS ELLA AND ASHTON! ELLA IS TRYING TO KISS ASHTON! ASHTON DON'T LIKE IT! OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. THIS IS NOT RIGHT! MY ANGER IS GETTING HIGHER AGAIN. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

.

.

I THREW THE BOOK I AM HOLDING AT ELLA.

The impact of the book made Ella turn her head on me, letting Ashton escape her hard grips.

"HAVE SHAME ON YOURSELF, ELLA!" I yelleat her.

.

.

"YOU'RE HERE AGAIN?! WHAT IS YOUR ROLE NOW? THE CONCERNED EX-GIRLFRIEND? YOU'RE WAY TOO MUCH!" Ella fought back.

.

"IM WAY TOO MUCH?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? ARE YOU PARANOID ALREADY?"

.

Ashton is trying to stop us from fighting. But Ella pushed him away.

"KACEY, STOP BEING A CHEAP BASTARD GIRL." Ella shouted at me, failing on interrogating me.

.

I went closer to her.

"NEXT TIME YOU CALL ME THAT AGAIN, YOU'LL FEEL THE IMPACT OF MY SLAP AGAIN AND I'LL MAKE SURE IT WILL MAKE YOU FORGET YOUR IDIOTNESS AND CRAZINESS? ALRIGHT?!" I whispered at her.

.

James went to us. He is about to go to Ashton but I stopped him.

"Honey, all is settled. Let's go. I already killed the hissing snake here." I taunted James.

We left Ella and Ashton. Ashton also left. Maybe they both fought.

Tomorrow is the Award's Night. I am so nervous about it. Will we win? Will Ashton and Ella win? Or will Nate and Shelly win? Let's find out tomorrow as we start the horrific Gridleys.