The Big Transformation

A/N: Thank you for supporting my new book. I really appreciate this. So I dedicate this chapter to all of you who continues to read the book that I worked hard for. :) xx

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Real Deal

Chapter 6:

The Big Transformation

I have an idea. Idea that  will change our friendship. Idea that will change everything. The Real Deal is just about to happen. I don't know what happened why I thought of this idea. Oh yes. Because I am a best friend, that's why.

"What deal?" Kacey insisted.

"I have an idea. What if I pretend to be your boyfriend and you will pretend that you are my girlfriend. In short, we will pretend to be a couple? So that, Ashton will be surprised that you moved-on that quick and on the other side,  this will be an answer that Ashton and your dad is wrong that you will never have another boyfriend." I pondered to them.

They all looked happy on my suggestion. Except Kacey who looked confused and not sure if she will accept my suggestion.

"You mean we'll pretend to be a couple just to take revenge?" Kacey implored to me.

"Well, not necessarily. But if you'd like to see it as a revenge then, yes. They made you fell down so much that it's time for you to stand up and make them sorry for what they did." I answered her.

Kacey wiped her tears away. Leaving a brave look on her face who looks ready to fight but is hesitating to accept my deal.

I knelt down in front of Kacey who is sitting on the park bench.

"If they think that you are just a weak girl, show them what you really are." I implied.

Kacey seemed to think harder on my suggestion,

"Yeah. That's right! Kacey not always you'll be tame. Fight!" Shelly concluded.

"It's time to fight back, Kacey." Harvey added.

"Kacey, but remember, revenge has a price." Nate finished.

I can see in Kacey's eyes that she is determined to fight back and stand. She's been stepped down and broken for a long time. I know that this is just the right thing to do: to fight.

"I guess, I need to be strong, brave and fearless. I WILL TAKE THE DEAL!" Kacey confided to me.

"Okay. Guys. You need to pledge to each other that this is just a part of your revenge. No strings attached. No commitments. No feelings." Nate remarked.

I faced Kacey. We raised our right hands to each other. Just below the head, we pledged,

"I, JAMES DYLLAN, PROMISE THAT I WILL NOT DEVELOP ANY MUTUAL FEELINGS TO KACEY. I WILL BE HER BEST FRIEND. THIS IS JUST FOR REVENGE. JUST FOR REVENGE."

"I, KACEY GEORGIA, PROMISE THAT I WILL NOT HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR MY BEST FRIEND, JAMES. THIS IS JUST FOR REVENGE. JUST FOR REVENGE."

"DEAL!" We both assured to each other.

We smiled at each other. Okay this is it. The deal has been closed. My bestfriend and I will pretend to be a couple just to seek revenge. Well, a nice revenge. No fights. No battles. No competitions. Just to give Ashton and Ella some lessons that they need to know.

"Okay. Guys. Let's prepare you both for The Real Deal." Harvey said, grinning.

"You two will have the biggest transformation of your life." the trio revealed to us.