The Anger Games

The Real Deal

Chapter 13:

The Anger Games

The next day, we walked again on the corridor. Everyone was congratulating and cheering for us! We were just smiling at them. I guess they finally saw the different tarpaulins and posters that were meant to inform them that  we are now part of the nominees. How quick!

And suddenly, Emily, the fangirl, were running to us!

"AHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! AHHH! I AM SO HAPPY! AHHHH!" Emily screamed.

"Okay. Okay. Thank you. Calm down, Emily! Calm down." I convinced her.

"Oh sorry, guys. Im just so happy!" Emily described her feelings as she grinned widely.

"Thanks for your support, Emily." I continued while hugging her.

She is trying to stop herself from screaming but her cheeks were now red as a rose.

"Guys, I know I am bothering you. This is the last time I will disturb you. I will not get close to you again. But I promise that I will still be your #1 fan." Emily decided, surprising us

Kacey smiled at her. 

"Thanks for understanding us, Emily." Kacey told her, holding her hand.

"Let's go now, honey!" Kacey requested.

"Okay." I smiled.

We continued walking to the corridor.

"Woah! Your posters are everywhere!" Nate surprised us who is now behind us.

"Hey!" I tapped him on his back.

Harvey and Shelly were also behind us, admiring the posters around the hallways.

Now, we are in the middle of the students, clapping for us, cheering for us and congratulating us. We were just smiling to them until Ashton and Ella were heading on our way..

We are now facing each other. Ashton and Ella looks surprised that we are now in that awards. Kacey and I were just smiling to them. All the students around us looks pressured and scared that we might get into a fight. I bet they know the situations on 4 of us.

"How did both of you get into the nominees?" Ella asked us.

"Why? Are you scared that both of you might lose because of us?! Oh come on! How redundant!" Kacey rolled her eyes.

"We didn't GET into the nominees, we are MADE to be in the nominees." I reasoned to them.

"Well, let this competition begins! This award will be ours!" Ella fights back.

.

We were all shocked that she responded. This is the first time that she responded to Kacey's fierce words. 

.

"I don't know what made you both to be a bad people. But James, remember, KACEY BECAME MINE THE FIRST TIME. And Kacey, we are not yet done about this. I will fight this." Ashton exclaimed while looking mad.

"ASHTON! KACEY HAD BEEN MINE THE FIRST TIME! AND EVEN A SINGLE MINUTE OR SECOND, I DID NOT MAKE HER CRY!" I shouted back, pointing at him.

Kacey stared at me. She looks touched about what I said. She hugged me.

Then, Harvey, Nate and Shelly went in front of us to face Ashton and Ella.

"Stop interjecting that you got Kacey the first time, because everytime that Kacey loves you, you didn't love her the way she just did." Harvey reasoned.

"You cannot call Kacey yours, because you just played with her the first instance." Shelly grumbled.

"Kacey is just like a golden coin that was in your fingers, and then you threw it away!" Nate remarked.

Ashton stopped for a moment. Their words strucked him like a thunder. Ashton's face was very priceless that he looks guilty of what he did. 

.

"WHAT ARE YOUR ROLES HERE ANYWAY?!" Ella declaimed, looking at the trio madly.

"THEY'RE MY BEST FRIENDS! THEY ARE THE ONES WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO FIGHT! HOW TO RELEASE ALL THE PAIN AND HEARTACHES THAT I FELT!" Kacey erupted.

Ashton looks shocked. Ella looks surprised as she glanced to Ashton.

.

"WE WILL NOT LET YOU WIN THIS! WE WILL NOT!" Ella nagged.

.

"And we will let you lose this. We will." I whispered back.

Ashton and Ella left quickly. I saw Kacey who looks lonely and angry at the same time. I can't believe Ashton and Ella will fight back to us. I don't want to fight them but this is all for my best friend. My best friend that everytime her heart breaks into pieces, my heart also does.