Chapter 52

wow.. happy sila oh :)

happy rin ako.. kasi maraming nagdedemand ng update.. pasesya na at ngayon lang.. eh kasi pinilit akong sumali sa isang contest at dapat akong maghanda nung time na yun tapos sunod2 na ang events ko kaya yun (kung makaexplain hahaha)

namiss ko kayooo! sana magcomment kayo.. hahahah miss ko kasi kayo eh!

this chapter is for the birthday girl Cettia.. sorry kung belated.. yung mga nagpapadedicate next time nalang ha? :)) si cettia muna.. hihihih ♥

*edited version*

_________________________________________________________________

Ann's POV:

Sigh! It’s been months since I drove my car. Well, I’m not really a good driver. Fretzie taught me once and I don’t freakin’ know why I got myself a license. I’m still panicking whenever I encounter a monster intersection X(

Terry’s not with me because he’s afraid that he might change his mind on the way. I guess he’s inside the plane now. I will really miss him..

-flashback-

Terry: fight for him, ann. Don’t be like me.

Ann: but I love you!

Terry: no you don’t silly.. you love him..Go to that party and tell him how much you love him.

Ann: but it’s just his mom terry! She’s the one who wanted me to go to that party!

Terry: didn’t she say that she will formally introduce you to their relatives? Besides, it’s her sister’s welcome party.. did you meet his sister?

Ann: (sighs) no.. that’s why I’m afraid..

Terry: she said that it’s only 9-10 people right?

Ann: but.. but..(sighs) james..i don’t know how to tell him about the party..

Terry: that’s what I’m talking about (sighs) why did you tell his mother that he’s in the restroom? Why didn’t you tell him that you’re not together right now?!

Ann: it’s because I don’t want her to worry!

Terry: but she said that she will send him a message right? (sighs)

Ann: (nods weakly) she said that he’s not answering her calls..

Terry: tsk! What is with that guy!

Ann: that’s why don’t let me go!

Terry: ann.. I

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!

-end of flashback-

(A/N: ano.. next chapter niyo matutunghayan ang dahilan bakit naggive-up si Terry ^__^ )

GOSH! Ugh! I lost my focus! >_< I almost died!

This is the heels fault!!

Ann: (removes the other heels using her feet) that’s better! Hahaha!

When I arrived at the venue, I can already see the party lights dancing and HOLY COW! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE TEN PEOPLE! HOW COME IT LOOKS LIKE THEIR WHOLE CLAN IS THERE?!

Crap! These heels are so annoying! Plus the dress! Plus the make-up! It’s all terry’s fault! He made me look like this! X(

Narrator’s POV:

Ann slowly approached the glass window and pulled her tube up again. When she entered the place, she tried her best to hide her face while the people are busy chatting, drinking, dancing and merry-making.