Chapter 51 (part two)

bakeet?! why oh why? bakit ngayon pa nasira ang mirosoft word? sarap sirain ng moniteer! pasensya sa typos.. on the spot it- -LIVE! hahaha

okay--tama na ang drama ^_^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY! hehehe.. kung di mo lang birthday ehh :*

kasi naman mahal ko ikaw at sila at ang buong mundo kaya isisingit ko to.. pero baka di niyo magustuhan.. hehehe anyways--sana araw-araw may birthday para mapressure ako na mag-update ..lols!by the way, naawa na ako kay JAMES! ang hirap pala pahirapan ang isang poging katulad niya.. nagkandaloko-loko na ang storyline ko kasi naman kasi--NAAWA AKO KAY JAMES.. hahaha! well, dapat siya parusahan eh ..hihi.. sarreh JAMES--ang readers ang me kasalanan ha? gusto ka nilang durugin.. wahaha! :P

oh siya--heto na :))))

___________________________________________________________________________

Narrator's POV:

James tried so hard not to look at her--he shouldn't waver this time..

ericka: (sobs) she was so mean (pouts)

james: (sighs) i'm sorry..

Ann immediately went on Terry's place. she has nowhere to go. She doesn't want to go home because she knwe that it will just cause trouble to her family..

terry: (sighs) ann.. I'm sorry about last night..

ann: (smiles weakly) it's fine..

terry: are you sure in hiding this to Fretzie?

ann: (looks away) i don't want them to worry, Terry..

terry: then just stay with me..

Days passed by and Terry was trying his best to win her heart now that everything's under his control..

Bret's POV:

I was enjoying playing basketball--ALONE.. Damn, can i call it enjoying? MY supoposed-to-be opponent was so silent in the bleachers. I was making my sneakers sqeak alone! I was the only one making  echoes of the ball across the court.. What's his problem?

I grabbed my towel and sat beside him. ihe was staring at his phone all these time..

bret: (drinks water from his tumbler) hey dude, are you okay?

James: (releasing a deep breath) yeh.. Can i ask you a favor?

bret: sure! let's hear it!

james: can you call her?

bret: ericka?

james: (looks at Bret weakly) no.. Ann.. (sighs) just check her condition and where she's staying (sighs) she's not.. (breathes hard) she's not answering my calls..

okay--THAT IS PATHETIC!

bret: (snorts) you called her?! (laughs) after you kicked her out you still expect her to answer your calls? (laughs hard) wow dude! (snorts) you're getting weirder!

james: (closing his eyes to control his anger) just tell me if you won't do it..

wow.. he's angry..

bret: (clears his throat) whoa--chill..

i grabbed my phone in my bag and dialed Ann's number. Surprisingly, she picked up.

o-o-o-o

ann: i'm not with my sister..

bret: oh (chuckles nervously) I called because of you (chuckles) how's fretzie by rthe way?

james hissed at me.. Darn--what a monster.. i just want to check on fretzie! sheesh!

ann: me? why me?

james mouthed something i couldn't understand.

bret: (looks at james) what?

ann: what? you're crazy! stop calling me!

he mouthed that i should ask where she's staying..

bret: oh..okay.. i get it..

ann: GET WHAT?!

bret: oh--are you doing fine?

ann: is my sister ordering you to call me? is she spying on me?!

bret: no! i'm just curious..

ann: sheesh--now she got you to stalk me--well done FRETZIE! i know you're there! ARGH! seriously! I'm at terry's place so tell her not to worry. Tell her not to say anything to my parents.. AND PLEASE! STOP CALLING ME! I'm hanging up--bye..

o-o-o-o

bret: but i--(sighs) hey (looks at his phone) she hanged up?!

james: it runs in the blood >.>

bret: (looks at jameS) but.. she said she's at Terry's place. Who's terry?

james closed his eyes and covered his face because of frustration..Is he okay? who's terry?

james: (breaths hard) Crap.. (releasing a deep breath) why does it have to be there, Ann?

i tapped his shoulder to check if he's okay..

bret: who's terry?

jameS: (glares at bret) a nobody! (sighs) damn (looks down) WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE TERRY?!

oh craaaap.. he's damn angry! who's terry by the way? TT__TT

jameS: (breathes deep) why, ann.. (covers his face)

bret: is he ann's boyfriend?

james: (glares at bret)  you're not helping me!

bret: wow dude--what's wrong? seriously..

james: I WAS WRONG, OKAY?!(sighs) but regretting won't make her come back!

bret: hey men--calm down?

james: HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? SHE'S IGNORING MY CALLS, SHE SENDS ME NO MESSAGES--AND NOW SHE'S WITH THAT F*CKING CHINESE BOY!! NOW TELL ME--HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?!

bret: i thought you just don't care?

james: (breathes hard) that's what i thought too.. (looks away)