Chapter 37 :))

heya! sorry for my laziness.. :)

thank you for supporting this story kahit walang sense..haha anyways, sorry if 3-5 pages lang each chapter.. ayoko kasing mapagod kayo eh <konsensya alert, tamad lang po talaga ako..hahah> sorry din if wala masyadong chus-chus and napakaplain lang,,i'll work hard to improve every chapter.. :)))

sorry.. this is a short update but I’ll edit this chapter again J ____________________________________________________________________________

Ann's POV:

During these past few days, James is really kind and sweet. He always reminds me that i am special and there's no reason for me to have insecurities. I feel so..

LOVED..

Whenever we're alone together, he treats me extra special. I don't know how to react with his actions; does that mean that we're together

for real?

“hey, aren’t you going in?”

He hissed at me then opened the front door of his car.

James: want to be late?

Ann: oh (pops her eyes) okay.

When we arrived at school, I was shocked when he held my hand. I tried to get it from him but he held it tighter. That’s queer; he doesn’t hold my hand inside the campus. You might be wondering why, well, remember that Ericka is his rumored girlfriend? (stupid rumor, james said that they’re not together)

Ann: uhh.. james?

James: (grins) Whaaaaaaatttt~

Ann: (pouts) people might get the wrong idea..

James: wrong idea of?

Ann: (bites her lip) uh..us?

James: (snorts) we’re engaged ann..

Ann: so..

He just smirked at me then dragged me inside our building.

X( what are you doing james?! The people are staring!! Gosh. I hate it when they glue those eyes on me—err..on us, I mean.

I just looked down and tried not to face those shocked faces across the hallway X( this is embarrassing!

But…

But ..

I love it :”>

Seeing our feet step together in the ground is somehow magical in my sight. My flat shoes and his leather shoes seem to say hi to each other (yeah..james made me wear flat—I look so small; but he said that I shouldn’t mind that ericka’s taller than me because james said that we have the same height or I’m taller than her. I don’t care anyway; I can’t tell who’s taller because we rarely stand by each other and she always wear heels. Maybe that’s just because of my insecurities..)