Chapter 13

Sam’s POV:

I saw her lying on the floor (unconscious) ; her hands and feet were tied. What happened?!

I untied her and carried her to the bed. She’s inside james room (what’s she doing here?!)

(she’s heavy XD)

Wait—why is james not around?!

I put her gently on the bed. The marks of the rope were embedded on her wrists and ankles. She must be in pain—and I’m too late to help her..

I wiped her hands and feet with a wet towel and as I run the towel on her body, I saw bruises, wounds, scratches and many more..luckily her face wasn’t injured—she’s still pretty as ever..

After a while, I saw her eyes open. What a relief! She smiled weakly to me..

Ann: thanks for saving me again..

Sam: what happened?!

Ann: (slowly sitting down) well..uhm..

Sam: what,,

Ann: a..a thief broke into our house and stole the..uhm.. (thinking) the horse figurine! (laughing nervously) he said that..uhm..it was an ancient horse; it will,uhm..give you long life nd money (giggles nervously)

Sam: I don’t remember a horse figurine here ann..

Ann: (laughs nervously) it was so small that you can’t barely see it..

Sam: reall? He tied you up for a small figurine?

Ann: (chuckles) y..yeah.. (clearing her throat) you should see how I fight back against the evil thief!

Sam: you’re still bragging huh?! (chuckles) get some rest..

Ann: (smiles) thanks again sam..

Sam: no problem..be careful next time..oh! (getting the rose) here..

Ann: what’s this?

sam: can’t you see that it’s a flower?

Ann: sheesh.. (smiles) thanks..

Sam: (looking at his watch) oh! Still have a meeting…

Ann: omo! Sorry for disturbing you..you should go..

Sam: are you sure you’re okay?

Ann: (nods) yep..

Sam: okay then..call me if you feel uncomfortable..

Ann’s POV:

Sigh! I wish sam can accompany me here..i’m all alone—and in pain..

He’s really a heartless frog! I’m hurt, but my heart aches more---knowing that they are together right now,having a date..

I went to my room—limping.. my whole body aches! X( owww..

I’ve never been treated like this before! James reid! You’re REALLY A BAD ASSHOLE!!

What?! I’m crying again?! I wiped my tears---I always cry! And it’s because of james!!!