Chapter 31 =>.<=

Narrator's POV:

When they arrived, ann stopped in the door..

Ann: give me the keys..

James was staring at her with his deep and meaningful eyes.

Ann: james.. it’s cold.. hand me the keys now..

James: did sam said anything to you?

Ann: james.. it’s not the right time to talk about this.. I’m shivering..

James just stared at her. The light was doom and the sound of the night was all there is.  Both of them were standing in the middle of the light hearing each other’s heartbeat. James just looked at ann without a word..

Ann turned around and avoided james look..

Ann: just give me the keys..

She can feel james’ stare piercing on her back..

Ann: james.. the keys..

After amoment, she felt a hand slipping on her thin waist. He hugged her gently at her back. Everything stopped as james’ grip became more tight..

James: please..

Ann’s heart was beating so fast that she thought she’d die of nervousness.. she can feel james’ breath blowing the stands of her curled hair..

Ann: (swallowed hard)

James: don’t ever—ever , ever..go with another man again..

Ann: wha..what are you doing..

Ann moved a little because she’s uneasy, but james held her  tightly. James touched ann’s hair and scraped it on the side. Ann was drowned into confusion but she sure can feel  butterflies in her tummy. To her surprise, james kissed her shoulders and his kiss went up to her ear. She was startled but james held her. His breath was playing on her ear which seems to create a silent melody.

James: (whispers) please don’t leave me.

With a flashed he pushed ann on the door gently and blocked her with his arms..

Ann: (gulps) h..hey.. are you drunk..

 She looked up and saw james eyes sparkle like the stars and moon behind him.  James brushed her face with his fingers and cupped her cheeks with his palm.

Ann: j..james..

James: (smiles weakly) you have no idea how beautiful you are tonight.

His face was weak but his eyes shines so bright. He can’t understand his feelings but they surely draws him more to her.

Ann can’t help but to blush and look away. She was surprised and confused about the happenings.