Chapter 42 :)))

look at ann and terry :)) -->

gaano kasaya? hahaha!   ♥

paano ana si james?? >:)   

____________________________________________________________________________

Fretzie’s POV:        

 Hahaha! You should all see this look on his face .. hahaha! EPIC GUYS!  

James: (glares at fretzie) can you explain all this..

Omo.. this guys is soooo scary now.

Fretz: well, he’s ann’s ex-boyfriend but..yeah.. no proper break-up so it would be more like a cool-off for them. (smirks) actually he just arrived. He went straight here and ann was like so shocked when she saw him. (smiles evilly) do you know that terry and ann should be the ones engaged now? His family and my family are really good friends; it’s just that, they were afraid that terry would lose his interest being the heir because in his world, there is only one person—and that’s ann. (smirks) if you would weigh things out, terry is ten steps higher than you in my sister’s heart. They know each other so well plus terry treats my sister so nice.

Before james could answer, we heard footsteps coming down. It was ann and terry, laughing..

Terry: I told you it would look good (smiles)

Ann: yeah. You’re really awesome, let’s buy another one sometime (smiles)

Fretz: hey ann! (smiles) James’ here!

I saw how her expression changed. Terry was looking at james curiously..

They continued going down then terry suddenly put his one arm on ann’s shoulder casually. It’s normal for him; they’ve been bestfriends then lovers.

Let’s not describe james’ face because it would be too hard to explain .hahah! :D

Ann: (looks at james weakly) you’re back..

James: (glares at ann) yes I am (looks at terry) and you are?

Terry: oh.. I’m terry (smiles) you are?

James:  (smiles sarcastically) james.. ann’s f—

Ann: (interrupts) friend.

James: (looks at ann) what..

Ann: (looks at terry then smiles awkwardly) he’s my friend..

James gave ann a say-that-word-again-and-you’re-dead look.

Gosh! It’s getting hot in here! :)))

Narrator’s POV:

Ann chuckled and looked at james weakly..

Ann: how’s the trip.

James: (stares at ann)

Ann: (chuckles nervously) oh.. I guess… it’s uhm.. it’s great!

Terry: (looks at james) you’re her fiancée right? (looks at ann) I know it.. you don’t need to hide it from me. Fretzie told me everything.

Ann: (clears her throat)

Terry: (looks at james then smiles sarcastically) I know you love someone and you don’t want the engagement (sighs) still, I want to say sorry for leaving my girlfriend behind which cause you too much trouble

Ann: (hissing at terry) trouble? Are you serious?

Terry: (chuckles) I’m just joking.

James: (glares at terry) girlfriend?