Chapter 15

this  is one of my favorite chapters.. wala lang.. hehehe

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ann’s pov:

Looks like there’s no candle-light dinner—sigh! Well, he’s not in the mood again (he’s always like that!)

I cleaned the table and cried on my bed..maybe I’m just greedy—maybe I was asking too much—maybe I’m expecting for him to look at me..

I should be contented—his presence is the best gift; this is my birthday—my birthday with him. +__+ why am i hurting so much?

James POV:

Early in the morning I was distracted by my mom’s phone call!

o-o-o-o

james: mooom!

Mom: james! (laughs) how’s the dinner? Omo! Are you still in bed?

James: isn’t it obvious mom?!

Mom: oh! James! Your dad wants to see ann—bring her here for lunch, okay?

James: but—

Mom: oh! Call you later..

o-o-o-o

she’s really an annoying mom!

I got up lazily and knocked at ann’s door

James: hey bug! (Scratching his head) mom wants us to go there..

I jumped because of her appearance! What happened to her eyes?! It’s swollen!

James: yaaahhh! Do you want me to die because of fear?!

Ann: (still sleepy) oh..i’ll prepare later..

She walk weakly, passing by me.. did she cried because of that stupid dinner?! it’s just a meal, why is she so affected?!

--

She opened the backseat..

James: hey..you can seat here in the front..

Ann: oh (smiles) it’s okay! I’m used to it already. It’s ericka’s seat remember?

What’s with her now?! So moody!

She’s silent at the back—she didn’t picked a fight too; is there something wrong?!

Mom and dad welcomed us like tourists :D

Mom: james! (hugs james) I missed you so much!

Ann took a bow and faked a smile (you can really tell that she’s faking a smile—she’s really obvious!) sheesh! she doesn’t have to smile if she doesn’t like to!