Chapter 46 (part one)

sorry kung knoti lang :(

enjoy! :))

_________________________________________________________________________

James POV:

She dragged me in the kitchen and poured a glass of wine for me.

Mrs. Li: (smiles) can you call me mom?

James: uh.. m..mom?

Mrs. Li: It feels good (giggles) sorry.. i think I’m already drunk..

James: uh.. wanna help you go up?

Mrs.Li: no (giggles) I’m fine darling (drinks) so.. how’s you and my daughter?

James: (clears his throat) we’re fine (drinks) I guess..

Mrs. Li: (sighs) in behalf of my daughter, I wanted to say sorry. I know she’s causing a big fuss over your life and I know she’s a burden. She’s spoiled and hard-headed; no wonder she keeps on annoying you. (looks at james) but you know, I saw the changes in her James.  (taps James shoulders) well done son-in-law (smiles) thank you

James: uh.. you’re ..welcome.. (sighs)

Mrs. Li: oh.. about terry..

Sh*t ! what about him again?!

Mrs. Li: I want to warn you..

Warn me?

James: w..why?

Mrs. Li: he’s a great threat, James. And I’m being serious. (sighs) don’t let him get so near to Ann, James. I’m afraid that he’ll hurt my daughter again.  (drinks) Ann already suffered so much (sighs) please make her happy, James..

James: well.. Ann loves him until now, am I right?

Mrs. Li: that’s a big possibility.. That’s why I’m afraid.. Terry’s a great guy, james. He’s so great that I find it hard to dislike him. He has a great personality, he loves Ann so much—he’s perfect! (sighs) if his parents were nice, I would really want him to be Ann’s husband..

James:  T^T wow.. nice description..

What is this..

Why am I feeling so—threatened?

James: (swallows hard) why is he back anyway?

“simple answer for a simple question”

I saw terry leaning on the entrance wall of the kitchen. His eyes were so desperate and sarcastic as if insulting me in front of ann’s mother.

Terry: (smiles evilly) I want her back and I will surely have her..

Mrs. Li: terry (sighs) please.. not here..

Terry: this is great (glares at James) now I can talk about my plan..

James: (glares at terry) don’t try me, Chinese boy..

Terry: why?  (smiles) You don’t have the right..

James: I’M HER FIANCEE! WHAT MORE RIGHT IS NEEDED?!

Terry: oh really?? (scoffs) how many rights to a girl do you have James? Hmmm (thinks) two, am I right? (chuckles sarcastically) one to ann, the other one to—

Narrator’s POV:

James didn’t let him finish his words; he grabbed his collar and pinned him on the wall. Both of them glared at each other with fierce eyes and shaky faces because of the huge hatred they have.

Terry: paws off..

James: she’s mine..

Terry: she’s mine first..

Mr. Li went in and broke the two. James glared at terry for one last time as Fretzie dragged him out of the kitchen.

Fretz: are you nuts?! Why did you start a fight?!

James: (looks away) he’s too much..

Fretz: (sighs) okay-okay.. just go back to Ann’s room now. Just wish that you didn’t wake her up.. sheesh.. such a hot-tempered guy..

James glared at Fretzie too and went back to Ann’s room.

He got weak when he saw Ann’s face, silently sleeping. He didn’t know why he’s catching his breath as he walked towards Ann. He sat on the floor and stared at her. The light of the lamp was just enough to see her face; just enough to see only ann.

He tucked his head on the side of the bad and looked at ann silently.

He’s afraid..

So afraid that one day, he would wake up seeing Ann with other man..

He didn’t notice that a tear fell on his eyes. His heart was experiencing a crucial moment’ mixed of different emotions inside drives him insane..

He held ann’s face as tears rushed slowly to his face..

Ajmes: ann.. just tell me that you don’t love him anymore (sobs) just that sentence Ann.. please

He buried his face on the bed and started to sob deeply..

James: I’m afraid.. I’m so afraid.. I don’t know what to do anymore (sobs) please just say that you don’t love him anymore..