Chapter 24 :">

typo again :) sarreh.. thank you pos sa tiyaga..

sa silent readers, thank you :)

sa mga nagvovote thank you..

sa mga nagmemessage sa akin.. tahnk you :") kahit papaano nafifeel kong di ako loner dito..hehehe

________________________________________________________________________________

Fretz’s POV:

I was so busy preparing for ann’s prom, and she doesn’t even show a little bit of interest!

Ann: (munching a popcorn) yeah! Go! Go punch him!

Look! She’s even watching wrestling! Is that normal for a girl? She’s really a psycho!

Fretz: (turns the TV off)

Ann: yahhhh!!! I’m watching!!!!

Fretz: (grabs the bowl of popcorn)

Ann: (bites her lip) yah.. better return that to me..

Fretz: no.

Ann: ARGH! How long are you gonna torture me fretz?!! I hate this!

Fretz: how can you just sit and fool around ?! it’s your prom tomorrow!!

Ann: so? Big deal! (turns the TV on)

Fretz: yahh!! Ann li!!

Ann: (sighs) look, I can wear a short dress (smiles evilly) with leggings.. so don’t stress your butt out!

She’s really—ARGH! I’m losing my patience to her already!! She’s a mean, psycho, crazy little cockroach!!

Fretz: (controls her anger) yes ann.. you can wear that—BUT THAT’S NOT GONNA MAKE JAMES REGRET FOR NOT CHOOSING YOU!

Ann: (snorts)

Look hoe evil this vermoin is! She can still laugh?!!!

Fretz: I’m SERIOUS!!!

Ann: (laughs) fretz, (giggles) even if (snorts) even if I won’t wear anything—he doesn’t care..

Fretz: it’s not funny (pouts)

Ann: WELL I THINK IT’S NOT FUNNY TOO! (pouts) I will never wear that’s tupid shit!

Fretz: ann (sighs) you know—it’s the only way..

Ann: (crossing her arms) fretz—if that’s the only way, I WOULD CHOOSE NO WAYYYYYY!!

She tried to run but I held her arms

Fretz: you are not going anywhere young lady!

Ann: FRETZ! Trust me! I hate wearing it! I’d rather die than wear that crap!!

“ being a bad girl again ann?”

Both of us look at sam who’s leaning on the front door..