Chpater 27 (--,)

Ann’s POV:

I’m so stupid!

So so so stupid!!

Sam: (clears his throat) ann.. I –

Ann: I know—it’s my fault.. I’m sorry..

Sam: (smiles weakly) don’t leave my side again, hmm?

I gave him an assuring weak grin and we went to our table. All the time, I tried not to mind james—it’s a prom—my prom! I should enjoy this; I don’t care if he notices me or not!

I stayed at sam’s shield and didn’t let james distract me..

James POV:

Argh! seriously! What’s happening to her?! She should’ve tried approaching me again; didn’t she think that I might consider her intentions? Sheesh!

Look at her!! She can even laugh and giggle like that while I’m dying here!

Ericka: (distracts james) heeeyyy.. (smiles)

James: (clears his throat) oh.. hmm.. are you having fun?

Ericka: (nods)

She hooked her skinny arms on my neck and leaned closer to me..

Ericka: I love you..

It’s the first time that she said those words to me!

Ericka: (sighs) I know that the situation is not good—but james..i’m willing to wait for you..

James: (smiles weakly) you don’t need to wait any longer.. I’m canceling the engagement sooner..

Than I expected…

James: she seems (looks down) liking somebody now..

Ericka: (stares at james)

Crap! Why did I spit that out?! I looked like a jealous vermin for crying out loud!! Argh!

James: oh ..what I mean is, I don’t like her—seriously (looks at Ericka) I’m not jealous..(looks away)

Ericka: I didn’t said that you’re jealous..

James: (breathes hard) you know—I love you so much..

Ericka: (smiles awkwardly) really?

James: (smiles) uhm..would you like to dance?

Ann’s POV:

This is freaking me out! He’s the 7th guy who asked me to dance!! What’s with the people!!

Ann: (leans closer to sam) hey!!

The music is too loud that I need to catch his attention for how many times.. he keeps on stomping to the beat which made him look like a stupid monkey –hahaha! Sam’s a good dancer but I can’t help but to laugh at him.