Chapter 51 (part one)

sorry again! heehee ngayon lang kasi ako inatake ng asthma kaya ngayon lang rin ang time kong makapagtype. hahaha!

sa mga nagpapadedicate, again, magcomment ulit kasi nakalimutan ko talaga kung sinu-sino kayo.. mahina kasi memory ko eh.. hihi..

enjoy! ♥ comments are desperately appreciated (hahah! may ganun ba? lol)

_________________________________________________________________________

Narrator's POV:

James glared at him for the last time and went out. Ann wiped her tears and went to her closet. She reached for her suitcase above it and threw it on the bed. She grabbed the hangers from the closet and started to pull the clothes away. She couldn't believe that she was being kicked out from her very own house-THEIR HOUSE. She unzipped the suitcase and started to sob again. She stuffed all her clothes not minding to fold them properly; she kept on stuffing all her things inside. She was about to get her favorite sneakers and some other stuffs when she heard footsteps.

"it's good to see that you're leaving"

Ann's POV:

This witch again..

What does she wants?!

Ericka: (crossing her arms) you should prepare yourself now, because James will fight for me.

Ann: (glares at Ericka) you know what? (smirks) o don't know if you're stupid or something, Ericka. Are you that confident to have James? Well, let me tell you something: YOU'RE JUST DREAMING! (scoffs) how can you be so pathetic all these time? (stares fiercely) I AM JAMES' FIANCEE, AND WILL ALWAYS BE!

Ericka: well (chuckles) you said it yourself-fiancee.. BUT I WILL BE HIS WIFE..

Ann: (bites her lower lip) just get out of my room.. NOW!

Ericka: no (stares sarcastically) maybe later. I just love to see you leave..

Ann: do you really want to keep going?!

Ericka: (smirks) yes..

Ann: (breathes deep) you bitch..do you really think that you're superior because you have him? (scoffs) you stole him Ericka; whether you admit it or not, in people's eyes, you're just a desperate third-party!!

Narrator's POV:

Right that instant, Ericka's hand landed on ann's cheek. Ann was in a great shock andslowly touched her flaming cheek.

Ericka: (breathes hard) I am not.. a third-party..

Her eyes were so fierce and her voice was shaking.

Ann: (scoffs) it only proves how weak you are..

Again, Ericka slapped her but it was harder than the first one. Her hand shook and curled up because she was so pissed with ann. She was so angry with her words maybe because they were all true.

Ericka: you make me sick (breathes hard)

Ann gave her a straight face as if insulting her with her eyes. Ann suddenly slapped Ericka twice on her right cheek. She was so stunned by ann's actions that it took her how many seconds to answer. She just stared at her with horror in her eyes while touching her red cheek. Ann's slap was so hard that some of her hair went across her face.