Chapter 47 (bitin you want? hihi.. pis yo! :< )

Narrator’s POV:

Terry gripped James hand on his shoulder and dusts it off.

Terry: I’m warning you James.. Don’t hurt Ann again.

James: (scoffs) it’s none of your business, Chinese boy.

Terry: (stares fiercely at James) ann’s business will always be my business..

James: since when did HER business become YOURS..

Terry: (smiles evilly) since the day that I fell in love with her.

James: well, let me tell you (glares at terry) the one that Ann loves right now is ME.

Terry: (smiles evilly) maybe—for now.. (stares sarcastically at james) You don’t know my plans. You can’t guess my moves. You can’t comprehend what I can do.  You don’t know what I can do to bring disaster in your life.

James: (breathes hard) what o you mean by that..

Terry: (taps James shoulder) Let me tell you a secret—I’m not an easy opponent; because most of the time—I win.

James: (closes his eyes to ease the anger inside him) don’t try me..

Terry: (smirks) don’t be too alarmed James—I’m not even starting yet (chuckles)

James: (glares at terry) well, good luck with that..

Terry: I don’t need your luck (smirks) I can win without it..

“hey James?”

Both of them looked up and saw her staring at them with curiosity..

James immediately rushed towards Ann and stood next to her with both hands in the pocket as if acting so cool in front of her..

James: let’s go?

Terry: (smirks)

Ann: what are you two talking about?

Terry: (shrugs his shoulders) chess..

Ann: (looks at james) chess?

James: (looks at terry) c..chess?

Terry: (nods) I was talking about how to guard his KING because CHECKMATE will soon occur..

Ann: (raising her eyebrows) are you two okay?

Terry: of course.. actually, we’re planning to play chess; and I PLAN TO WIN (smirks)

James: (releasing a deep breath) c’mon ann.. let’s go home..

Ann: (looks weakly at james) don’t talk to me as if nothing happened, okay? Sheesh..(looks at terry) bye terry! (grins)

When they went down, James keeps on pushing ann whenever she tries to talk to terry.. terry followed them up to the door and looked at ann..

Terry: call me..

Ann: (nods) I will..

James: (pissed-off) give me your phone later Ann..

Ann: (hissing at james) I told you not to talk to me..

James: (glares at terry) don’t call her; you’re not under any obligation to do so.

Terry: (smiles) just don’t forget to give your best shot..

James: come on , Ann..

James POV:

Damn.. that guy is really annoying..

I looked at Ann in the rare-view-mirror; she’s silent while looking outside..