Chapter 9

James POV:

“What are you doing behind my back HONEY?”

I looked up and saw the BUG .. is she following us?! Argh!! so annoying!

James: yah! Why are you following us?

Ann: tss! This guy really…hey! I am not following you?!

James: then why are you here?!

Ann: why?! Is this yours? ! I’m a regular costumer here.. how about you?! what are you doing here?! why are you here? To flirt with this girl behind my back?!

James: hey! BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDS! who's flirting? me??

The costumers’ starting to notice us—aish! She’s making a scene again!

Ann’s POV:

this is really UNFORGIVABLE!!!

Ann: (pretending to cry) how could you?! (covering her eyes)

James: hey!

Ann: after you got me pregnant, you will flirt with this (looks at ericka)---old lady?

James: (pokes ann and whispers) yah..bug..stop blubbering nonsense..what are you doing again?! what are you up to?!

Ann: (pretends to cry louder) how can I explain to our child that her dada left us for an (looks at Ericka) old witch!

James: hey! take that back! she's not a witch and (scoofs) who's dada??

I took my hands off and sticked my tongue out to james secretly.

James: hey! You’re playing around again! Stop this right now!

Ann: (pretends to cry) look how cold this person is ! (putting her hand on her chest) it’s really painful.. oh my.. really painful.. a boy like you should not live in this world anymore!

James: come here you crazy GIRL!!! (holds Ann’s pony-tailed hair and drags her across the place)

Ann; ow! Ow! Ow! Ouch!yah! yahh!...yahh!!! ow!!.... let go!!!

James’ POV:

I released her hair and stared at her with anger in my eyes.

Ann: (fixing her hair) what should I do! Aish..my hair is a mess! (looks at james) w..w..what are you staring at..don’t you know that it’s not polite to stare?! sheesh

James: (scoffs) wow! You know the word polite? That’s surprising!

Ann: hey! Are you saying that I’m not polite?!

James: yes! Am I wrong?! Look at yourself! You don’t have manners at all! How can I like you if you’re acting like that?! sheesh!

Ann: so you expect me to sit back and relax while you two are flirting around?! am i a stone?? >.<

James: ericka’s not a flirt!

Ann: then why is she staying at your side?!

James: because she loves me! :P