Chapter 45

alam ko.. alam na alam ko.. sorry now lang ang update.. please naman wag niyo akong ipaambush ?>o< marami pa akong pangarap sa buhay..

YoY

napakabusy ko ehhh :((

so here's the update.. I'll make it up to you guys..

________________________________________________________________________

James POV:

I want to sleep -__-

James: (whispers) hey Ann, do you want to go home?

Ann: hush.. (cuddles Jane) you might wake her up..

James: sheesh.. (looks away)

Ann: wait.. I’ll put Jane in my room so that we can go, okay?

James: yeah sure.. I’ll be here..

She grunted upon lifting Jane; that kid must be heave..

Ann: (whispers) I’ll be back..

James: (sighs) yeah..

I pulled my phone from my pocket and saw 3 missed calls and one message from Ericka..

1 message

Ericka  ♥

-hey babe! Why aren’t you answering my calls? Anyway, sorry I got busy these past few days. You know my mom.. call me after you read this! I love you babe! X

“Ericka, right?”

Argh.. it’s fretzie again! Why is she guarding all my actions?

Fretz: babe? (scoffs) how gross!

James: (sighs) fretz, I don’t have time to argue with you anymore.

Fretz: I’m not planning to waste my time on you either. In fact I’m here to warn you (smiles evilly) start blowing your party balloons.

What is she saying again?!

James: party? What party? My birthday’s in three weeks..

Fretz: (rolls her eyes) not that you moron! A celebration of being free..

James: free?

Fretz: (smirks) well, terry is very eager to have my sister. (looks at james sarcastically) Just let him have her.

James: (breathes hard) ann and I already talked about that.

Fretz: well (smiles) just informing you. Oh by the way my mom wants the two of you to stay here.

James: what?! I can’t!

Fretz: then talk to my mom!

James: this is crazy! I wanna go home.

I went to ann’s room to inform her. I wanna go home T^T I can’t sleep here!

Ann: (whispers) what are you doing here?

James: (closes the door gently) ann, your mom wants us to stay here tonight.