Chapter 30 :">

Ann’s POV:

Sam shoved his coat on my shoulders and told me to wait for him in the parking lot.

Sam: I’ll just talk to the president and get your trophy..

Ann: no..i don’t want it ..just give the two trophies to that freaking witch!!

Sam: now-now ann.. stay calm and wait at the parking lot..

He hand me the keys and ordered me to stay inside the car..

James’ POV:

I can’t find my ann.. where is she?!!

I went through the crowd and my eye spotted sam talking to the president..

I moved closer and I think he saw me..

Sam: (glares at james) I’ll just call you sir..

James: (breathes hard) where is she..

Sam: do you think you have the right to say that james?

James: (controls his anger) sam..i don’t wanna fight.. can we talk for a second?

Sam: yeah..sure..

We went directly outside and I saw ann waiting in HIS car.. take not—SAM’S FREAKING CAR!!!

James: (clears his throat) how are you?

Sam: not good.. your fiancee’s nagging on me..

James: (chuckles) well.. in behalf of my fiancee, I would like to apologize for creating trouble..sorry for the wasted time..

Sam: james..i never considered ann as a TROUBLE-MAKER.. and my time was never wasted for her..

James: (glares at sam)

Ann’s POV:

I noticed two guys talking in the corner—wait! Is that james?

I went out of the car and approached sam..

Ann: (drags her gown) hey sam..why is he here?

Sam: ann.. get inside the car..

Ann: NO! what’s happening here??

James and sam: GET INSIDE THE CAR!!

I gulped as I see them staring at me like I’m something to eat.. I dragged my stupid gown and dashed my way inside again.

Don’t you think that’s it’s unfair??! How come they wouldn’t let me listen to their conversation?!!

I saw them talking seriously which made me ass heat more!! I’m so curious about what’s happening! If only I have some special gadgets like the spies in the movies L

NO NO NO!! I won’t just seat here!!

James’ POV: