Chapter 46 (part two)

Ann’s POV:

I woke up realizing that James was holding my hand while his head buried on the bed.  How can he sleep like that all night?

I was about to wake him when I heard a knock and a sweet little voice..

 “ann? Can I go inside?”

It’s Jane ..

Ann:  oh sure Jane..

I saw James scratched his eyes and he finds it hard to open it because of the ray of sunlight from my window. He let go of my hand and stretched a little. Hihi.. I think he broke his backbone. I heard it cracked.. haha!

Jane peeped at the door and went inside my room. She’s in a cute pink pajamas and she’s dragging a big rabbit stuff toy; aww.. cute as ever..

Jane: is the frog still asleep?

I turned to James and saw him leaning on the side table. He’s still not on his mind; maybe still dreaming. I don’t know why but I find him so handsome. His eyes were half-closed and there are marks of the mattress on his face. His messy hair seems to be some strands of gold when the sunlight hit them.

Ann: (whispers) let’s try not to make some noise, okay? (smiles)

Jane: hey frog?

Ann: shhh..

Jane: but he’s already awake..

Ann: he doesn’t want to hear noise..

jameS: (scratching his eyes) no.. I’m okay (yawns)hey Jane..

jane: (grins) you’re still sleepy?

James: (smiles) no.. I’m good (looks at ann) wanna go home?

Jane: what? Don’t go home! I still want to hear stories..

James’ POV:

This kid is really cute..

I was about to answer her when I felt my phone’s vibration. I pulled it from my pocket and checked who’s calling me this early..

Oh.. it’s Ericka..

o-o-o-o

James: hey babe..

Ericka:hey.. why didn’t you call me last night? Did you receive my message?

James: oh.. (rubs his nape) uh.. yea. I did..

Ericka: why didn’t you call me?

James: oh..sorry. I was so busy..

Ericka: It’s okay. (sighs) I really miss you babe. Sorry if I don’t have much time with you; my mom;s nagging me..

jameS: oh.. it’s okay. I understand. Don’t exhaust yourself too much, hmm? I don’t want you to get sick..

Ericka: aww.. how sweet of you! Oh right! Want to spend the day with m? I’m free today.

James: oh.. great! I miss you, too. Let’s have dinner later, okay?

Ericka: okay babe.. I love you..

James: I love you more (smiles)

Ericka: bye now.. see yah later..

James: okay.. bye

o-o-o-o

My girlfriend really works hard. It’s good to know that she still cares for me even if she’s busy..

I was startled to see Ann suddenly went out without a reason. Sheesh.. there goes her weirdness again.

I looked at Jane and saw her staring at me with those big innocent eyes in horror. Her face was full of curiosity as if demanding me to explain something.

Jane: (hugs her stuff toy) you..

I poked her face but it’s no use. She keeps on haunting me with those eyes. Seriously, does weirdness run in their blood too?

James: (pokes jane) hey kiddo..are you alright?

Her eyes—HER EYES ARE REALLY TERRYFYING! X( They’re killing me

Jane: (stares at james seriously) now I know why Ann should marry the prince (blinks her eyes) you..you made her upset..

She’s upset? Just for a phone call, she’s upset?!

Jane: I don’t want to marry you anymore!

James:  jane..

Jane: I like the prince now! Hmp! (hugs her stuff toy)

After throwing a pillow on me, she crawled down the bed and slammed the door really hard.

AGAIN! Does slamming doors runs in their blood too?!! She’s like a little Ann!

Ann’s POV:

Why are you hurting again, ann?  

Even if how many times I say to myself to just ignore, I really can’t! ugh!

“ann? You’re up this early?”

I looked behind and saw terry. Did he sleep here?

Ann: how come you’re here?

Terry: your mom let me sleep in Ivan’s room. Are you okay?

Ann: (smiles weakly) not really..

The house was so quiet; everyone’s still sleeping. Terry pulled me gently towards the stairs and we sat there to talk.

Terry: any problem?

Ann: (looks down) it’s not really big. It’s just that I can’t accept it yet.

Terry: (sighs) james and his girlfriend? What’s the name again?

Ann: Ericka (looks down)

Terry: Ann, I’m willing to..(sighs) to take you away. Just say when and I’ll definitely talk to you parents. I’m willing to marry you.

Ann: T..Terry..

Terry: I already told you the reason why I came back, right?

Ann: (stares weakly at terry)

What am I doing? I keep on holding on to James and I didn’t realize that I have someone who loves me truly.; someone who wants to marry me and accepts me for who I am. Why can’t I let go of james?! Why am I so stupid?!

Ann:  Terry (releases a deep breath)

“that won’t be necessary”

Both of us looked behind and saw james leaning on the wall near the stairs; he’s listening?! >o<

James: (glares at terry)

Terry: (glares back)

Uh-oh.. Those eyes—those fierce eyes of James Reid; why am I seeing them again?!

RUUUUUUUN! >o<

Narrator’s POV:

Terry stood up and faced James with those angry eyes.

James: (still glaring at Terry) Ann.. please got to you room now. Change. We will go home.

Ann immediately obeyed James and run towards her room.

James: are you really gonna continue? I already warned you.

Terry: (chuckles sarcastically) why? Afraid?

James: why would I be? She’s mine.

Terry: (scoffs) rest assured, I’m not a snatcher; I’m just taking what really belongs to me.

James: stop it. Stop it right now.

Terry: why would I? I just made a first move (smirks) stop? Here’s the good news for you, I will never stop till I get her. Don’t just sit and talk James; you never know, while you’re busy with “the other one”, I already pulled her away.. someday, she will realize that she loves me and she will leave you FOR REAL..

James: (swallows hard) here's a good news for you, that someday that you keep on talking about? I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I WILL NEVER HAPPEN..(taps terry's shoulder hard) butt out..