Russian-Tournament-Chapter-22

-STORY START-

-ATHENA'S POV-

-NEXT DAY-

You: Well today is the day

Shooting out of bed you grabbed the boys and went straight to the stadium, everything was done in such a rush that you all just went straight to the arena and waited for the rounds to begin.

Jazzman: Ladies and Gentlemen this may be the craziest Beyblade match ever! Are you ready?! Take your positions! Our challenger is a champion the world over, but today he faces his greatest test, will Biovault's super Beybladers prove too tricky a tackle for Tyson?

You: I've always hated live performances.

Kai: Huh, what are you talking about?

You: This match is being broadcasted alllll over the world live

Kenny: Oh gosh, no pressure on Tyson

Jazzman: Now it's time to check out todays wild and out of this world Dish!

The doors opened and out came the Blizzard Bowl, made of snow and trees like a real Russian forest.

You: Best of luck Tyson!

You called out supportively.

Jazzman: 3...2...1 Let it RIP!

Tyson was the first in and was first on Tala, hitting him hard once, but not before Tala moved, causing Tyson to make one of the trees timber over nearly onto him.

Max: Tyson's in serious trouble.

Kenny: Hmm Dizzy is picking up some really weird readings from Tala, look at this, his brain waves are all messed up

Max: Watch your back Tyson!

You: I partly expected this...

Tyson: I'm not falling for the same dirty trick twice!

Tyson attempted to attack again but the same outcome as before, Tala dodged it all too quickly and easily.

You: Oh dear.

Tala: Here's a surprise just for you!

Suddenly with a large, wave everyone could see Max's Draciel emerge from Tala's Blade.

You + Kai: No way!

Tala: Ha! After my next attack I conclude the 99% accuracy rate that you're finished!

He said after a huge fire attack! But Tyson was still spinning

Tyson: Phew, saved by 1%- hey those moves look kinda familiar!

Tala: Ha-ha, you don't say? Well let me introduce the nice fellows who taught them to me

Tyson: Say what?!

Tala: You see it's hard sometimes relying on one Bit beast, I figure, the more, the merrier!

Tyson: Some nerve, fighting me with my friends own Bit Beasts.

Kai: Concentrate Tyson! Quite the noble act!

Tyson: Huh? Kai?

You: He's right Tyson! You know those moves better than he does! Don't Just stand there.

Max: Get real Tyson, do you really think our Bit beasts like him?!

Kai and you both gave Tyson a reassuring look and hoped Tyson would get it.