Asian-Tournament-Chapter-4

-STORY START-

-ATHENA'S POV-

-FF-

-NEXT DAY-

You and all the boys woke up at once but something was different this morning, there you saw Tyson, Max, Kenny, Kai... but. no Ray he was gone!

You: WHAT, WHERES RAY?!

Kai: No idea.

Tyson: AHHH WHERE IS HE COME ON LET'S LOOK FOR HIM!

You: I'm gonna see Mr. Dickenson.

Tyson: Good idea.

Then you went to where Mr. Dickenson was and saw he was sitting down.

You: Mr. Dickenson can I talk to you?

Mr. D: Yes of course come in-

Then Tyson came running in spazzing out.

Tyson: Mr. D, YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS RAY UP AND DESERTED US!

Mr. D: No really?

Kenny: He left this message, it just said that he was leaving.

Tyson: HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO US WE'RE A TEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMM.

You: Tyson SHUT UP! calm down. Then only way out of this is to go and look for him.

Then you all left Mr. D's room and then Tyson started talking,

Tyson: This is weird guys, Ray would not leave without saying goodbye if something wasn't wrong.

Kai: Why are you all wasting your time out here, you should be practising.

Tyson: You're not serious, in case you haven't noticed we're one team member short.

Kai: I wouldn't worry about that.

Max: What are you saying.

You: What he is saying is that Ray has gone to get his Bit back and when he does he'll come back and he will be stronger.

Tyson: You think so.

Kai: Believe it, he will be.

Tyson: Well, I'm still not going to stand around and wait, I'm gonna go and find him.

Then he stormed past all of you and headed towards the front entrance.

You: TYSON HOLD IT.

Then Kai stopped you.

You: Lay off!

Kai: Well ok fine if you wanna run around in your PJ's feel free.

You looked down and you blushed because you were in just a dress.

You: Yeah good idea, Kenny the tournament isn't today so all you have to do is register us. So, you do that and I'll go change then go after Tyson.

Then you ran to your room and grabbed a black dress with silver patterns on it and a pair of black shorts and put your hair up. Then you quickly ran outside and didn't see Tyson. So, you kept running down the path and eventually saw Tyson talking to a man on a cart and you saw that he had a picture in his hand and that he seemed to be asking the man something.