Russian-Tournament-Chapter-12

-STORY START-

-KAI'S POV-

-NEXT DAY-

Morning came and as soon as you were dressed and ready you went straight to Athena's room.

You knocked on the door and saw it was open, strange but you went in and

saw the maids had just made the bed.

You: Excuse me have you seen Miss Starline this morning?

Maid: No Sir, she wasn't here when I arrived, however I noticed a message on the dresser there

She then picked up the dirty sheets and left. You then made your way to the dresser but as you did you noticed the glass had broken by the door leading to the balcony, it looked all too strange and a slight glimpse of panic arose within you.

You: What the hell happened?

You ran to the table to read the message.

You: Dear Team,

Sorry I didn't make it last night I was feeling very tired.

When I woke up this morning I found myself not feeling well and it cause me to have an accident with the balcony window, but don't worry; it wasn't that bad, however I still contacted the Dr and I will see you all very soon.

Take care

From

Miss Starline

You paused and thought for a moment and hoped that she would be ok, but thought best not to worry so much; she never let any of you down and you doubt she would ever start now.

So with that you went back to the guys and told them it would be good to get ready and get going and that she would catch up, they all showed concern for her as they always had but you not visibly; but with your heart you worried and prayed she would be alright.

So you all got ready and made your way outside to the BBA Bus and worryingly Tyson's Grandfather would be driving.

Tyson's Gramps: Everyone set?

All (cept you): Yeah!

Tyson's Gramps: Alright my peeps! Buckle them belts and hold on tight, because we're about ready for blast off!

Tyson: Should you really be driving Grandpa?

Tyson's Gramps: Yeah, sure dude. I got a licence don't I?

Tyson: But Grandpa it's for fishing!

Tyson's Gramps: Close enough my man!

So on he drove, quite well thank goodness.

Max: At least Grandpa's managed to keep the bus on the road

Tyson: Yeah so far

Kenny: We should probably work on a game plan

Dizzy: Here's a plan; think about getting a new hat

Kenny: Very funny Dizzy

Tyson: This is gonna be such an awesome match!

Suddenly gusts of dirt and sand and snow were swirling outside the window.

You all gasped and turned your attention to look through the windows to see what the hell was going on.

It was followed by harsh and firm thumping from the roof and it caused Tyson's Grandfather to spin the bus into a tree stump. Fortunately, no one was hurt except for the bus.

Everyone then piled out the bus and turned to see what had caused the accident

Tyson: Man no way! Look at the size of that thing!

There was Boris's large helicopter hovering before you all

You: It belongs to Boris

Your thoughts: But what's it doing here?

The copter stopped and out jumped Ian

Kenny: Ian!

Tyson: What's he want?

Ian smirked and held his blade in one hand and his launcher in another

Tyson: You came here to challenge us well alright- oh no

Kenny: You're Beyblade still needs repair

Tyson: Oh yeah, awh where is she when you need her?!

Ian stood ready regardless and aimed his blade at Tyson, and shot with no problem but lucky for him Max knocked it out the way.

Max: You wanna battle someone so bad, then count me in! let's do this right now!

They then walked a fair distance and they we bashing and clashing but in one hit Ian's blade was knocked back to him

Tyson: Alright Max you rule!

You: Something is wrong; The Demolition boys are way more powerful than that!

The two more blade came flying in from behind you all, spinning around you saw Tala, Spencer and Bryan.

Ray: That's not fair!

You: That's the point, they're trying to lure out Max's Bit beast of its blade so that they can add its power to their own!

Ian: Don't ya get tired of being right?

Tyson: uh oh- Hey Max stop the match now!

But max didn't listen and spencer with his Seaborg came and washed away Max's defence and as he lay there Draciel was taken by the boys.

Tyson: Set him free

Voice: Come on lads, don't be such a baby, you lost and the weak don't deserve to keep their Bit Beasts

A very, very familiar voice called out to you and you all looked up into the helicopter and saw one of the most devastating sights you had ever seen.

-END CHAPTER-