European Saga-Chapter-1

-STORY START-

-ATHENA'S POV-

You and the guys, except Kai who was at the docks. The rest of you were walking to where Kenny was going to be. He told you he had some work to do regarding team History of the battles you have all gone through.

-FF-

You came to a bar/restaurant where Kenny was and took the stairs down and Tyson called him.

Tyson: Hey Chief we've been looking for you

You: Yeah, so come on or we're going to be late

Kenny: For what?

Ray: We'll show you

So you all went back to the dock and looked upon the large beautiful cruise ship that would take you to Russia, and would pass through your home: London.

Tyson: Well this is it guys. Good bye America. Hello Russia

Then you all saw Kai on the deck.

Kai: Stop your yapping and get on board, we're about to leave

Tyson: Aye, aye Captain Kai (!)

You lightly laughed as you all boarded that ship. Soon you were all met by a staff member who showed you where your cabins would be.

Tyson, Max and Kenny shared a room as did Kai and Ray. But you had a room all to yourself...for obvious reasons of course.

So once inside your cabin you unpacked a few things, as you were doing so you were feeling a bit hot so you opened your Cabin door and let the cool, salt breeze blow in. You sighed and fell back on your bed.

You: About time I got to relax, I so needed this.

You close your eyes and breathed deeply. But you were then interrupted by a knock on the door. You sat up and saw a ship staff member.

You: May I help you?

Man: Yes, madam, this is a personal invitation for you to attended a party on the first class deck.

You: But I'm not in first class...I don't think

Man: Actually your room is more of the Imperial suite that that of what your friends have

You: Oh...oh my...

Only then did you notice the size of your room, bed and wardrobe.

Man: It's personally for you Miss Starline

You: Very well

You stood up and took it from him

You: Thanks

You smiled sweetly as he left, then opened the invite.

Dear Miss Starline

You are cordially invited to a party on the first class deck to socialise and meet the other travellers on the ship.

We hope to see you there.

Sincerely yours

Captain Zackary

You: Well...oh I don't see why not. Lucky I have a dress anyway. But for now...

You shut the door and looked in your suitcase for your swimsuit