|Epilogue|

Seven years later...

"Hey, are you going to our reunion party tonight?"

"Nah. I want to stay home and rest. It's been a tough week at work, ya know."

"Awe. Too bad. You never attend parties back then, too."

"Y-Yeah, I know, I know. I never regret though."

"You always stay at your lonely house."

"Hey, for your information, I'm not lonely! Leo's here, idiot."

"Oh, yeah right. Another 'netflix and chill', huh? You son of a thot!"

"Ha ha ha, not funny, Isabel. I gotta go now, bye!"

I ended the call and face the guy I mentioned earlier. "I'm sorry about that." I said and laid back at the bed again, "It's okay, Jane. Aren't you really going to our reunion?" he asked and I looked at him, "Nope. I want to stay here, alone." I said and he stare back at me, "Okay, then. I'm going now. I need to get ready to see my girlfriend for tonight. Call me when you need something, okay?" he said and stood up from my bed. I nod and let him go outside my room.

He's Leo Xanders, one of my best friends I met back at my University. He stayed here to talk after a long period of time. Which is really great because I've been isolating myself again from the society outside.

Alone, again.

I sighed and went at the balcony of my room. It was like the balcony back at Redwoods, as I always thought.

How are they, anyway?

and..

How's Sebastian?

My phone rings again so I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Your college friends are texting me to force you to attend your reunion. It's bothering me."

It's Stephen.

"Don't mind them." I chuckled in front of my phone

"So, you're free tonight? Come with me. My Boss is celebrating his son's birthday. It's a masquerade ball"

"Why I need to be there? I barely know anyone, and they neither know me."

"Come already, for the food! It's been a while since we go out together."

"Okay, fine. I'll be there. Is there any color coding? I know how strict the Navou are when it comes in dressing."

"Yes, of course. Don't worry about it, I'll deliver your dress afterwards. Just be there, okay? I'll pick you up at eight. I'm going now, goodbye, and take care."

Why do I need to attend a fancy party with strangers? Jeez.

7:30 PM

It's a spicy margarita dress with a red mask to complement the dress. He also bought me a black ankle strap stilettos. He's been spoiling me for so long!

I sighed and began to beautify myself for I only have twenty-nine minutes to spare.

-

After making myself a simple makeup, since it will only cover it with a mask, I put on the dress.

It fits perfectly, also the stilettos.

Everything is perfect! Why am I getting excited? What the hell.

I heard smooth horns downstairs. I pick up my sling bag and also the mask then took one last glimpse to my simple face. I let out a sigh and decided to meet Stephen.