Chapter Nineteen

Sebastian POV.

Earlier...

Officer Stones unlocked my cell and I just looked at him, "Come on, I'll take you back at your school and I will talk to your principal." he said and I went out quietly. I glanced at the old timer at the other cell and he's just glaring at me, which gave me chills. Which is bad. "Stop looking at him, please." Officer Stones said and drag me all away to the Police Car.

"I feel like he's planning something bad." he said and started the engine, "Does he had previous records?" I asked, taking some little information about that guy for no reason or for future purposes, I don't know. "Yeah. He had, not until he met Mrs. Lawrence. He changed a little bit, but he got back to his old self when his wife died in a car accident. Tsk. poor family."

Lawrence

That name sounds so familiar. But still, that fucking guy gave me chills and I hate it! "Hey, don't put yourself in danger, and also to Jeric and Adriana. Tell them to take care always. These days aren't the same as the old days anymore. Will you keep an eye on them? As a cousin–"

"Fine! Fine. Well, you know that I always, and will always look after your stubborn children. Always." I said

"That's my boy. You know, you're not as bad as what rumors spread ya know." he chuckled and I just sigh and rolled my eyes.

-

As I changed my clothes and fix some things, I decided to have a little break as I heard that classes are cancelled today due to a killing in the forest. It's not my fault this time, so I have to meet Jeric or Adriana to talk about it.

I got out of the dorm but then I stopped as I saw that girl, Jane is her name, I guess. I saw her getting inside the garden and an idea hit me. I want to talk to her, a fucking 'thank you' I guess, and I need someone to talk to and I think she's the right one besides of Jeric and Adriana. Well, she's always been there, coincidence or not, and I really appreciate that she covered up for me, but still end up in the prison. But still, she's really something and I want to find out more.

Mary Jane's POV.

"Okay." he said then he stopped the vehicle. What now?

"Don't you fucking think that I'm kind to you, okay? I hate that. Just do what I say and you'll be fine. Understand? No more questions or I'll kill you. Right here, right now." I froze and I just nod. What can I do? I'm being controlled, and besides, maybe a nice treat will keep my sorrow go away for a bit. Just a little while.