Chapter Twenty-Nine

Everything is really confusing, but the Principal has a point. What are we going to do now? It's really stupid. It's all too sudden.

"Beatrice, what's going on?" Peter asked and I glanced at the both of them

"I.. I don't know. I don't know anything about it..." she paused and froze

"...since when? Beatrice?"

"Everytime I report something inside her office, I always saw her talking on her phone, and there are times that she's not there. She has a lot of meetings, her Secreatary always say."

"My goodness. She's starting to decide everything all by herself and now! Thousands of lives are ruin!"

I sighed.

Is there anything we can do? Does Sebastian know something about this? They both looked at me with confuse looks in their faces. "Damn it. I'm going to talk to her. This is all stupid." Peter said and walked away with his clenched fist. No one stopped him. It's his mother anyway, it might also help if he talk to her. I can feel how hard my heart pounds, as if I'm running but I'm not. My thoughts are running so damn fast, gotta think what to do, what's going on, and why now.

"I think you should go back to your room and pack all your things. I'll see you later, Jane." she said and flash a pale smile, "I hope everything's fine, Beatrice." I said and starts to walk away slowly, heading to our dorm.

My head hurts so I lay down at my bed. I'm only here like, for a month or two and I'm already leaving. Wow. Time is fast.

Everything is moving so damn fast. It seriously making me crazy. I want to move away, far, far away from all this mess. Gee.

I jolted as the door suddenly opened. I sat up and saw Sebastian, hardly panting. What's up with him?

"Shit. I thought. I thought you're gone." he said and closed the door then locked. Wait. What the heck is he doing?!

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to–"

"Yeah, I know. I... I'm just checking if you're still here, so... uh..  I could take you somewhere–"

"Just. Stop." I said

He froze, staring at me blankly.

"I had enough of you, Sebastian. I had enough of your child's play, I had enough, okay? Leave me alone, please."

The place became quiet.

I stare at him and he starts to walk slowly towards me which made me froze at my place.

"Stop, please. Sebastian just stop–"

"I love you."