Chapter Twenty-Five

Mary Jane's POV.

I woke up because of a blowing sound of a thing. I dap my eyes and saw Destiny hairblowing her hair. I sat up and looked at her. "Today's going to be a normal day. Nothing will interrupt our classes." she said and I just nod. I suddenly remember what happened last night...

"...T-Thank you"

Two words, but means a lot. It means so much that those words came from Sebastian. So surprising. "I'll go meet Drake downstairs. Get ready now, okay? See you later." she wave goodbye and left the room. I hope today's going to be a normal day, like I always wish all of my days are normal.

-

I sat there at my usual chair, hearing these usual noise coming from these usual annoying classmates. I still don't have any friends at this class, neither know their names. Am I that weirdo?

As the teacher arrive, the crowd settled on their own chairs and finally, silence. "Glad to be back after a horrible incident. So, how's your small break from classes? Did you all mourn and reflect?" the teacher said and all their response is just them rolling their eyes or letting out some sighs. "How about you, Ms. Lawrence? I hope you're okay now. So, how's your small break? Can you share some of your activities you've done?" I jolted and looked at everyone, their gazes, their stare. How terrifying. I stood up whilst my knees are starting to shake. I swallow the lump on my throat. W-What should I share? About me spending my time witnessing weird stuff going on around gang groups?

"I-It's all g-good.. I-I-"

"Yeah, right! It's all good when you spend time with Sebastian Marquez!"

The class then starts to howl, some gave me mad looks, they're pissed. How can Sebastian have girl groups? Tsk.

"Quiet down, please. Maybe they're just friends, right, Ms. Lawrence?" the teacher glanced at me, including everyone. Again! With those stares!

Friends? Are we really friends? Or something else? I don't consider him as a schoolmate, or just an acquaintance. I don't know. "Y-Yeah... I g-guess..." I stutter and glanced at the girl earlier who cut me off, "How pathetic. Sebastian never hook up with a girl like you nor being friends."

"Neither you, Lucy. I'll talk to you later after class. Thank you, Jane. You may now take a sit."

I sigh and sat down at my chair. I feel something weird at my ass. I glanced behind me and saw three laughing guys and two giggling girls. I glanced back in front and try to listen whilst this weird warm thing keeps on bothering me.

I have a very very bad feeling.

-

"See you tomorrow. Goodbye, class. Ms. Lucy Willow, come here."

Everyone is starting to leave, and I seem have a problem leaving this damn chair!

"Goodluck, Ms. Mary Jane Lawrence. See you later!" The girl who's giggling earlier mocked. "W-What did you d-do?" I whisper, tears starting fill in my eyes. I keep on pulling, but I might tear my jeans apart. I was about to ask some help but no one's in the classroom anymore, not even our teacher. It's just me.

What am I going to do?! Carry this damn chair?! I don't want to 'cause any trouble. What now?

Tears are starting to pour down at my pale cheeks while I still keep on pulling my body from my chair. I don't know what to do! I look like a damn child here! Am I really that weak to get bullied like this?

"What the hell are you doing?" I jolted and glanced at Sebastian standing at the door. I wiped away my tears and stopped what I'm doing. "I'm s-stuck." I said and calmed my self. He walk behind me and squat in front of my ass! "H-Hey! W-What are you d-doing!?" I yelled and moved away from him with this damn chair! "STOP MOVING! YOU CRAZY LADY!" He yelled back and it made me froze. I glanced behind and he's still in a squat position, still examining the thing on my ass or, my ass?? The f*ck.
My patience is at it's limit. I just really can't take it anymore!