Chapter Thirteen

I took a shower after Beatrice went out of my bedroom. It's Sunday and I know what I want to do. I hope nothing bad will happen for this day. I wore a striped sweater paired with my grey sweatpants and Vans. I decided to have breakfast downstairs to start my day and try to forget what I've found out.

-

I eat breakfast alone and it's kinda cool since there are only some students here. I was about to go to Girl's Dormitory when suddenly I saw flashing of red and blue light coming inside the campus. My eyes widened and my heart suddenly beats fast. Students are starting to make a crowd in front of the administration building.

"This happens when you don't tell the truth"

I froze and glanced at my back. It's Beatrice. "W-What happened?" I asked and look back at the police cars, "Oh don't worry about it, Jane. His Dad will take him in Jail for a day or two. You'll get used to it." she said and pat my shoulder, "Why are you covering him anyway? You don't know him, Jane. He can do beyond everything" she added and I glanced at her. I swallowed the lump on my throat, "I-I'm not covering him. Why would I do that? H-He deserve to be p-punish..." I said, still realizing what I just said. I feel strange when he's around. And I feel danger. "Yeah right. See you later then" she said and wave goodbye.

I sigh as those cars starts to fade away. What will happen to him? Is he going to be okay?

Why am I so affected?

-

I headed back in my room to review some notes or just sleep everything out. I don't know how to let this day pass by quick.

I'm in front of the door and it was not closed. I remembered locking it earlier but why is it not closed? I slowly opened the door, and then suddenly I saw bags and a human laying down the vacant bed.

New roommate?

I went inside and closed the door. The person jolted and I made her awake. Shit. What am I supposed to do?! She stood up and I was shocked how big her biceps are. She seems not a girl for me. Her shoulders are broad... and.. "Hi. A-Are you my new roommate?" wait what?! She's not a girl?! He's a guy?! "W-What are you doing here?! This is not the guy's dorm!" I said and froze in my place. Shocked. "R-Really? Oh dang it. W-Well then can you show me where?"