Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sebastian's POV.

I can't believe that asshole's here. What is he doing here?! I can't kick him out with force anymore. He's the son of Mrs. Penelope Benedict, the Principal! Damn it. What a load of problem!

"I will leave you here and I'll just go talk to Mrs. Benedict." the nurse said.

I glanced at Jane which is still sleeping. I feel funny whenever I remember her being stuck on a chair. Damn. I'm so immature. But, it's time to apologize. For the greater good.

I first met her when Mrs. Benedict called her for detention. That was the time when everything starts to get really strange. I also heard rumors around the campus that Jane is the reason why Harris and Diane kicked out and my relationship with Diane ended tragically. I didn't blame her, to be honest. I should be thankful. When she doesn't open the door that alarmed Beatrice about it, maybe Diane and I were still together, or I still have a great big trust to Harris. Because of Jane, I got rid of the toxic people in my life. Who lied to me, who betrayed me for years! Because of her, I'm starting to feel strange things that I only felt years ago, when I was a kid. I feel being cared, and... being loved.

Love.

Is it the right term?

Damn it. Why am I like this?

"Sebastian."

Mary Jane's POV.

I slowly lift up my eyelids and saw white painted walls and bright light everywhere. My head hurts. So freaking bad. I just realize that I'm laying down on a bed. I glanced at the right side of me.

"Sebastian."

He jolted and stood up. Shocked. I sat up and brushed my hair using my fingers and looked at him. Am I in the clinic? Why is he here? Did he brought me here? Flowers?

"Look, Jane. I'm really... really-.."

Is he trying to... apologize? Sebastian. Trying to apologize? Or...

"Hey, you're awake." I froze and glanced at the door. It's the guy named Peter, back at the mansion. Why is he here too? What's going on?

"Why the hell are you here?"

"I came back to study. How about you? What are you doing here? With those flowers?"

"I'm going to visit... E-Eva.. later.."

oh, it's not for me.

"That's great then. Nice to see you again, Sebastian."

Peter walked passed him and stood in front of me. What the hell is going on? "Are you okay? You passed out earlier." he said, full of worry on his face. Why is he like this? I feel peculiar about everything! "I.. Uh.. Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I said and stood up. The nurse suddenly came and we all glanced at her. "What's going on here?" she asked and looked at the two tall man. "I better leave." Sebastian said and just suddenly stormed out of the clinic. Peter sigh and glanced at the nurse, "He's at it again." he said and chuckled, "Nothing's new. Anyway, Thank you, Mr. Peter for bringing Ms. Lawrence in the clinic immediately. I already prescribed her antibiotics but, she still have to visit the clinic every once in a while-"

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I'm just going to check something. Don't worry. The check-up will only lasts for a week."

-

That was shocking. But I somehow feel relieve after all.

Peter invited me to eat dinner with him, which, of course, I accepted it as a thank you for him. I was about to enter the cafeteria when he suddenly grabbed my wrist that made me stopped, "We're not going to eat in that toxic place. We're going to eat outside, or I don't know." he said and chills tickled on my spine.