Chapter Forty-Six

I grab my jacket and take a walk at the beach early in the morning. The surrounding is so calming unlike the night, you just don't know what's behind the dark.

So, I've been thinking about it lately that we can just let it go and see what may happen, I know, I'm a coward, a bitch. I can't face them all. I let go stuff, I run away from them. What am I supposed to do with them, anyway? Fight back? No. I will never. Because I'm scared as hell.

So I just realized that I walked much far away from the Villa, but I can still the place, in a smaller version.

I sighed and stare at the path I am taking at the shore. It's unfamiliar, and I know I shouldn't go here because I might get lost and then it will be another problem. So I decided to go back.

I was taking the path I walked to earlier when an unpleasant smell of handkerchief covered my nose that made me unconscious.

Sebastian's POV.

I woke up without Jane by my side. She must have been downstairs. I'm so worried about her since the other day when Jeric called me. Everything became more confusing and I can't find any holes to come through it. It needs to stop, I don't want Mary Jane think these things, it's just unpleasant to see her get worried about her life, and also about me.

I stood up and put my clothes on then went downstairs to see everyone, specially Jane if she's okay. I destroyed her phone, but it's okay I can just buy her another one, a safe one.

It's not that we're hiding our relationship to Stephen, we're still planning what to do when we face him, when we face my family, or even everyone while holding each other's hand. I want that to happen, to be accepted and never take away someone from each other because of their thought that we're not good for each other.

"Why you didn't call Jane? It's time for breakfast, for sure she's sad and hungry." Destiny said as I got inside the kitchen. It made me confuse.

"We slept together, but she's not inside my room..."

I have a bad feeling for this.

"Where could she be then? Can someone check the beach?" Beatrice said and Peter immediately went to the beach. I sat on the chair and frustratingly brushed my hair using my fingers. Where is she? There is no other stores here and we're completely no where.

"She's not outside!"

I quickly stood up as I heard what Peter yelled.

Where is she? Where is Mary Jane? She can't go somewhere. There's no where to go.

"L-Let's go check the area." Beatrice said and I was about to go with them but she stopped me, "Oh no, Sebastian. You're going to stay here. Just rest, don't worry."

"How am I supposed to not fucking worry when we're talking about here is my girlfriend! Damn it! She's my life and you can't make me calm!"

"Sebastian, please, just stay here and rest, we'll come back with Mary Jane. Just stay here."

-

1:30 PM

I've been alone for so many hours and they haven't came back. Why are they taking too long? The longer I wait, the more worry I am.

Mary Jane.

Where is she?

I've checked her things and it's still there, her purse, and everything that is very much important.

Where the fuck is she?!!

"FUCK!" I cussed and dialled numbers on my phone while tears are streaming down. I'm fucking worried here!

"I've heard what you told her last night–"

"Mary Jane's missing. W-we slept together and the next morning she's gone! Stephen, p-please... Help me. I love her so much and I will never ever forgive myself when I lose her... p-please."

"...That's what you FUCKING get when you destroy somebody else's phone! Damn it, Sebastian! I gave her that fucking phone for her own safety that even when I'm far away, I can still check on her! I'm coming over there!"

He ended the call.

Damn it. Now I'm regretting that I destroyed her phone!

2:30 PM

Another hour passed and someone knocked on the door. I quickly checked who it is and it was Stephen. I opened the door for him and strong punch welcomed me.

"That's for being a selfish jerk!" he yelled, grabbing my shirt's collar.

I don't want to fight him. I want to, but I can't.

"J-Just help me, please... Beat me up all you can, just please, find Mary Jane..." I said and tears pour down again. I've been crying since earlier and I can't stop.

He stare at me, he's eyes are really angry, like a raging bull as he stares back at me.

He put me down and examine the place.

"Mary Jane said that you're not with them. She lied to me. Ugh. What does she even see to a guy like you?" he said and went on the porch to see the beach.

"What?"

"She lied to me that she'll hang out with her friends without you. That's how much she loves you, and yet what? You just abused her."

"I never abused her–"

"Don't you fucking lie to me, Sebastian Marquez. When I find her, I'll take her away from you."

His words made me frozen. I can hear how my heart pounds so hard. I clenched my fist and stare at him, "I know you, okay? I don't trust you. If anything bad happen to her, I will seriously take her away from anyone of you."

5:30 PM

Hours passed, and it's already sunset and we still can't find Mary Jane. My friends are already here, but they came back without her.

Where is she?

"Did you take your medicine?" Beatrice asked and I noticed that Stephen glanced at me. I shook my head and stare outside. "I'll get your medicines. You know you shouldn't intentionally forget it." she added and went upstairs. I look at Stephen and he's still looking at me.

"Cancer." he said and I nod. I'm not going to ask him how'd he know.

"I was thinking about it since you called ealier. This place is certainly, obviously out of no where and it's a really good place to hide, to be honest, but if she's lost, then we might already saw her out there, but if she's not lost, all I can think of is someone took her..."

"Who would it be? Dad? the Navou?–and, and in a place like this??"

"No. It seems impossible if it's your Dad, specially the Navou because what do they need from her? She has nothing to give."

I'm starting to freak out. I never been so scared in my life. What the hell is happening? Who would take someone so innocent? What would they do to her?! WHERE IS SHE?!