Chapter Forty-Seven

A day had passed and we still can't find Mary Jane. We decided to call for help, not to my father but to Officer Stones back at our town and the police station closest to the place we are staying, or as much as possible everywhere.

Stephen is still with us, mad, worried and sad. We are all in mixed emotions. I don't know what to do, where to start, how to find her.

"Sebastian, we need you to take a rest. We don't want anything bad happen to you. Please." Destiny said and I stare at her. "I'm not going to take a fucking rest when Mary Jane is still not here. No one's going to take a rest!" I said and everyone stare at me, shocked.

Blood is dripping from my nose. I feel dizzy all the sudden.

-

"Where is she?" I mumbled as I walk inside the garden, the garden where Grandma plant her lovely flowers, "Gotcha!" I jolted and glanced behind me. It's Mary Jane! I hugged her tight and smell her rose scented hair.

This is my life, my world.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked and I pulled away from the hug, so I just felt that tears are pouring down while I'm smiling in front of her. She wiped them using her thumb and look at me, worried, "I.. thought I'm going to lose you." I said and held her hand. "Sebastian, we're only playing hide-and-seek inside your Grandma's garden." she joked and I just rolled my eyes because of annoyance, but I hugged her again, "Where are you, I need you." I whispered and closed my eyes.

I felt that the temperature changed, I'm inside a warehouse! It's not like the warehouse Jeric had, it's different! Worst is Jane's not with me anymore!

Where is she again?!

~

"...He needs to rest, a lot of rest or else, it will be very hard for him for the coming days since he's on his chemotherapy..."

"Okay, thank you."

I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling. I sat up and laid back at the pillow behind me. Stephen's not here with us, but Officer Stones finally made it. I know there's hope.

"Glad you came." I said and he looked at me, "Miss Lawrence's step father escaped from prison. We're also in search for him. We are all guessing that, he kidnapped Mary Jane." Officer Stones said and it made me more worried.

"W-What?"

"B-But we're already searching for her, and also her stepdad." he said

"The Doctors said that you should rest. We'll take care of everything. Please, Sebastian, we don't want anything bad happen to you." Destiny said gently.

Now, how can I calm down? Everything's getting worse and worse! I don't want to rest. I want to find her.

But where? Something bad might happen to her, or worse-

No.

We'll find her.

-

We came home and they made me rest. I don't want to, but I need to. I want to go with them, but something bad might happen to me, so I'll just wait, and hope everything is fine that Mary Jane is going to be safe and we'll be together again.

It's just so unexpected. Worst is knowing, or soon to know, that Jane was kidnapped by her stepdad is really frustrating and it really makes me so mad at him. I played cool at him back at the jail but fuck, no. Not this time. Once I saw him, I'll make him kneel infront of Jane, then kill him afterwards. What a fucking asshole.

"Hey."

I glanced who it is and it was Drake. Seeing his face makes me more mad.

"You okay? You're spacing out everytime you're alone." he said and sat beside me. I sighed and moved a little away from him

"I'm fine." I said and laid back at the couch, staring at the ceiling of nothingness

"We'll find her soon, just rest. If Jane is here, we all know that she will freak out like a mother." he chuckled and I stare at him with an emotionless face. How the hell did he still pull out a freaking joke like that? It's not even a laughing matter for me.

"H-Hey, I'm just kidding!" he said and finally stopped.

I shook my head and went back at staring at the ceiling.

How I wish she's already here. Safe and Sound.

"G-Grandma's.. coming here..."

"What?! Why?!" I jolted and looked at him quickly as if someone shocked my body

"Dad told her what happened to you and... some things happened in our family...-"

"What the actual fuck."

I cussed more and more as I brush my hair out off frustration.

I did not expect this.

"What I also heard is that... she's going to take you and bring you back to Italy and continue your medication as well as your study there... for good."

I quickly threw the vase in front of me and grab the nearest pillow beside me. Trying to calm down.

This is too much to take. I need Mary Jane. Where is she... I need her... Now.

"Think about it-"

"When it comes to that old woman, when she offers, you can't say no, idiot. That fucking man, always ruins my fucking life!" I said, fists are clenched because of anger and hatred to everyone in my known-family. They ruin everything, my life, my personal stuff. EVERYTHING!

I heard Drake's phone rings so he picked it up and I stare at him.

"Hello..-"

Drake sat there, frozen as he didn't finished his greeting. It made me anxious again.

"W-What.."

"No. He'll get mad if I'm the one who te-"

I quickly grab his phone and put it on loudspeaker.

"What's wrong?!" I said

"Someone told us that a suspicious looking guy was living in a warehouse back at the town. They said they saw him with a thin, bruised girl, and we.. we already knew that it's Jane... and we're now tracking him down but he's not alone-"

"I'LL GO THERE!"

"N-No! Sebastian! It's too dangerous for you! Stay there with Drake-"

I ended the call immediately and went upstairs to get some of my things. I need to save Jane!

"Oh, No, Dude. You're staying here. You can't be there!"

"I NEED, TOO... I fucking need to be there..."

"The officers will take care of it. Just stay here!"

Mary Jane's POV.

"Hey, boss. What are we gonna do with her now?"

"Do whatever you want, boys. Once we get what we want, we'll throw her somewhere no one can find."

Bruised, beaten, bleeding

It's all coming back with just a blink of an eye. I saw this fucking asshole again after couple of months, I'm back at his tight hands. It seems like there's no escape now.

"Boss, how much does she cost?"

"Fifteen million, or greater and they will only have her when they let me kill Stevenson, or his son, or anyone else that is part of Marquez."

"Why, Boss?"

"They killed this little whore's Mom, my first loving, one and only wife."