Chapter Thirty

"I love you."

I froze.

"I-I know i-it's not the right time, and it's not believable, but please, give me time. I'll make it all up to you. I want to prove it to you..."

"Sebastian, this is not you. I know you. I don't want to be played by you again." I said then suddenly the door opened, showing Beatrice holding a duplicate key, Peter and Destiny, shocked as they saw us. I quickly back off and look at them. "It's not what you think." I quickly said and Peter looked at Sebastian as angry as a lion staring at it's prey ready to be eaten, "Boys are still not allowed inside the Dorm, you know that Sebast-"

"Then why did you let this asshole get in?!" Sebastian yelled and point at Peter

"You two, get out already!" Beatrice yelled and both of them exchange glares until they got out of the room.

I sigh and sat down at my bed. I looked at Beatrice and she looks so worried as she look at me, also Destiny. "What's wrong? What's with the faces?" I asked, "Sad to say that we're going to stop studying just for the meantime. The forest that surrounds our campus will be inspected for five months, including the campus." Beatrice said and her eyes began to get teary, "...W-Well, that's fine, for me. It's like a break from all the bad things you know. It'll get better. For now, we need to pack our things and get ready." I said and stood up, finding some of my luggages I just brought two months ago here in this campus. "Jane, about earlier with Sebastian, what did you guys do? Both of you seem to have a quarrel.." Destiny said and I glanced at her, "I just had enough of him, you know." I said and put some of my shirts inside my luggage.

"But you know he changed a little. I hope you're aware about that." Beatrice said

Changed? Sebastian? Changed? Maybe... Because of this anger, it's making blind the things I should see. Maybe he do change. Still not certain.

"Jane, we already know what kind of remedy Sebastian needs. He needs to be loved, he wants to be loved. We all know that he only feel these things to you, only you. He sees hope to you, Jane. I hope you know that, too." Beatrice said and looked at me directly to my tired eyes

"Why are you telling all of these to me? Am I to blame for his nonsense?" I spat back

"This is not nonsense, Jane. This is between life and death! Can't you see?! Sebastian is dying! Jane, he's dying!"

What?

"His life is already has it's own time. We all understand him now. He was acting all strong, a demanding demon all along, but he's hiding something."

"How certain are you about it?"

"For Pete's Sake, Jane! Mrs. Penelope told us about some diagnostic tests from all the students in here. The other reason why she want to let the officials inspect our campus, is for all students to take rest, specially Sebastian. Because we all know that that guy is stubborn as hell and one simple word to him is not enough Mrs. Penelope use her power by force."

It all somehow makes sense now. But why I didn't know about it?

My world is starting to shatter into pieces again. Why is it like this? Why does it have to this hard? He can't die. I... Don't want him to die. What can I do? What can I do?