Chapter Twenty-Eight

I was about to refuse when we heard sirens from speakers and megaphones.

"Attention! All students must evacuate inside the gymnasium. I repeat, all students must evacuate inside the gymnasium. This is not a drill. School officers will guide you. I repeat, this is not a drill."

What was that all about?

"What a very great timing." Peter said saracastically and shooked his head. "Jane, come on, let's go!" Beatrice then joined in and looked at Peter, "S-Sir..." she stutter and froze. Which made me confuse. "Nice to see you again, Beatr–"

"I repeat, all students must evacuate inside the gymnasium immediately for safety."

I sense something weird between these two. "Uh.. C-come on, let's go."

-

"What's with the sudden alarm?!"

"Yeah! What's going on?!"

Students are starting to yell and complain. I, myself feel the same, but there must be a reason behind this sudden alarm.

"Okay. Okay. Settle down. We are facing a big problem here and I know, you all been witnessed a lot of murders and unbelievable accidents inside this campus for so many months, even years. You all, I guess, got used to everything and through all those bad things, you all became the people we never thought would be..." she paused and glanced at everyone, at every corner of the gym.

"...We, the highest board members decided to shut down the school for investigations, renovations too for more proper and safe environment for the future to come. I know, it's sudden but, the earlier the better. So I suggest that everyone must pack their things and we'll escort all of you–"

"What the hell." Peter cussed.

"So, that's it?!" a guy yelled and everyone glanced at him.

"AFTER ALL THE F*CKING ACCIDENTS YA'LL JUST SHUT THE SCHOOL DOWN WITH JUST ONE F*CKING MEETING?!"

"Yes. Can't you see? Many people are being killed and we need to get to the bottom of all these killings!"

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?! GO TO DIFFERENT SCHOOL?! NO WAY! WE PASSED THAT F*CKING HARD ENTRANCE EXAM JUST TO GRADUATE IN THIS HELLA AWESOME CAMPUS AND NOT TO BE THROWN AWAY LIKE CATS!"

"I know, it's hard. But as soon as we investigate, the early we'll inform everyone that Redwoods is ready to serve everyone again, but we don't have much time arguing about it. Pack your things and I'll see you all later. Keep safe, goodbye."