Chapter One

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then realize all I've done for the past five years of suffering. I'm free. Those words keeps on ringing in my mind. I just can't believe that the freedom I want is finally just on my hands. Finally, I won't be coming home and end up with bruises and scars. Everything will heal. I know it. I just know it.

"Miss Mary Jane Lawrence"

I heard the woman on the counter yelled my name so I quickly got from my trance. I stood up and went towards the counter. "Good morning, Dear. Here's your keys, the school map and your class schedule. By the way, your roommate is kinda bit loud but you'll get use to it." she smiled and  I smiled back and walk away goodbye.

I grabbed all my things and went in the other building which is the girl's dormitory. These school is pretty wide since it's in the middle of the forest and it's literally hidden. I checked the keys and it has somethings says, "Room 45." I nod and glanced at the hallways. It's quiet as if I'm the only one here. But I'm guessing that they're all in their classes since it's the third week of classes. I continued walking upstairs until I got into the right floor. I glanced the doors one by one until the forty-fifth came. I let out a huge sigh and stick the key on the key hole then twist the doorknob.

"~Ah. W-Wait.. B-Babe! ~Hmm"

I dropped all my things and that made them caught their attention. I don't know what to do! I just stare at their naked bodies and froze on my place. "Oh my gosh! Who are you?!" The girl yell and starting to get her things and sat down at the bed from the... uh.. cowgirl position earlier. The guy, on the other hand seem not to care and he's a bit shocked?? But it's not obvious. Maybe he's used to getting caught on the act? What the hell am I thinking.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, bitch." the word b i t c h alarmed me so I glanced back at the blonde girl who is now starting to wear her panty, "I... I... I'm M-Mary Jane.. Uhm... I'm n-new here" I stutter and I can feel my face heats up. "Oh. New? So you're my roommate?" she asked and I nod. The guy then stood up and grabbed his pants.

"I'm out. If Sebastian found out about this, it'll be the end of both of you" the guy said and jumped down the balcony which made my eyes widened because of amazement.

How did he who that? We're like in the third storey of this building! "He didn't even say a formal 'goodbye'. Anyways, Mary Jane, what you saw is only between you and me, got it?" She said and I nod. She suddenly smiled and hugged me, facing her big boobs in front of me. Ew. "Thank goodness, finally! A roommate!" she said and backed away from the hug. Well, now I know why.