Chapter 31: Daddy's Girl

Chapter 31

@jericteng: The best moments are the moments with people you love instagram.com/q/wujejil98wiqa

I posted a collage of Jenna and Anna who are beautifully sleeping beside me. They are both silent as I let myself drown in their lovely faces, especially Anna.

Anna is sleeping beside me with her hands over my torso and mine in over her shoulders. Her head is resting on my chest.

I really missed this moments when I get to touch and feel her. Remind me to thank Almira. She gave Anna the extra push, not fully though. I know we’ll be getting there soon. I smiled and let myself savor this moment.

I was busy looking at Anna when I heard my phone beep.

@almirateng: This is why I can’t find you when I woke up? “RT: @jericteng: The best moments are the moments with people you love instagram.com/q/wujejil98wiqa”

@KevFerrer: Kap @jericteng baby mo na ba yan? Ang cute!

@alyshteng: @jericteng kaya pala

@paulope13: Ang cute naman ng baby mo @jericteng

@jericfortuna: @jericteng buti na lan maganda si @banANNA LOL joke paps!

I just smiled from all the tweets and replies that I got from people. I put my phone in silent so not to disturb my sleeping babies. I hugged Anna a little tighter and kissed her hair.

“I love you, babe,” I whispered to her. I didn’t realized I fell asleep.

***

Anna

When I opened my eyes, I felt someone was leaning on my head. Then I realized, Jeric is beside me. He’s asleep too. I looked around and everything seemed normal.

My eyes directed to the crib and I found Jenna was awake. I can’t immediately stand up because Jeric is all over me.

I slowly moved and removed his head leaning on mine. I slowly put a pillow behind his head and lay him there. Next is his arm over me. I slowly removed it but Jeric put it back. I smiled and gently removed it again. I got up and repositioned Jeric to make him more comfortable and so he won’t have body pain later.

The door opened and Toni peaked from it. I gestured him to keep quiet and pointed to Jeric.

“Slowly,” I whispered.

Toni went in slowly and stood beside Jenna’s crib. Jenna smiled at her uncle.