Prologue

He cupped my face with his hands and slowly inched his face closer. The intensity in his eyes shows his burning passion that melts every cell of my body. Our faces are a few inches apart and my eyes automatically shut. Then I felt his lips on mine.

Gently, he moved his way as if we had done this a million times before. He’s claiming but asking permission at the same time. He slowly moved his hands down, gently caressing my arms to my waist. He rested there and pulled me closer. I threw my arms over his shoulders and pulled him by his neck.

He deepened the kiss as his tongue invading my mouth and I responded to it. His hand had its own life, wandering each corner of my back. It slowly slipped inside my tank top, moving up and down. His skin to my skin sent bolts of electricity throughout my body. I tug his hair gently but forcefully in response to what he’s doing.

Before I know it, he already removed his polo shirt and my top. He’s carefully guiding me to the bed without breaking the passionate kiss. He let me sit first and he followed, facing me. We continue to kiss deeper.

He stopped kissing, leaving me wanting more. I looked at him with protesting eyes but he just smiled at me.

“I love you.” He said which made my heart swell.

I smiled back at him. “I love you too.” And my arms pulled him closer and I started the kiss. We went back to our passionate kiss, picking up from where we left.

He unhooked my bra which expose my bare breasts. Thank all the saints in heaven because it’s already twilight and the room is dimly lit. I went back to reality when I felt his hand on my breast, caressing it. I moaned to the sensation.

Slowly, from my lips, he moved down to my neck. I can feel his breath and it’s a little ticklish. I’m surprised I haven’t giggled yet. But the sensation is overpowering.

He continued to move down, to my clavicles then slowly on the top of my breast, then he reached the apex. His tongue moving in circles on it. I moved to his rhythm, unconsciously. All I can think about is the sensation.

Then he managed to remove the rest of our clothing and now his on top of me and we’re face to face. We were both still as we look into each other’s eyes intently. His eyes went from intense to soft.

“I love you and I will never leave your side. You are my yesterday, now and forever.” He said, his eyes were sincere. He bit his lower lip as if asking permission.

I pulled him down to kiss him as an approval and an answer to what he asked and to what he said. His lips were on mine and his hands were doing their thing. He was testing the waters first. I made him feel that I was ready.

Slowly and gently, he sank into me.

“Ahhhh!” I screamed. The first thing was pain. It was painful but bearable. He must’ve notice that through my reaction so he stopped from what he’s doing and look at me, apologizing.

I smiled to assure him. “I’m fine,” I managed not because I was in pain but because of the hanging sensation. I pulled him again and kissed him passionately. Then he’s back to what he was doing.

He went inside again and now I am full. I am complete. I’m a woman now. I groaned, the sensation overpowered the pain.

At first he was slow then he picked up his pace moving faster and faster. He was in and out. And I moved along with him, moaning and uttering his name as we move in synchronization.

Then sensation was building up on me. Slowly and slowly.

“Baby,” He managed to say. I opened my eyes, which were closed. “I’m almost there.” He said while moving inside me.

“Me too, babe,” I answered.

And as if on cue, I burst in sensation as he did inside me. “Ahhhh” We chorused.

He limped and rested his head on my shoulder as we both catch our breaths.

He gently positioned himself beside me, now were lying side by side, both tired from making love. Then he was the first one to speak.

“I love you.” Perfect choice of words after making love. I turned to him, he’s now facing me with his trademark smile which is the number one thing that made me fall in love with him.

I smiled “I love you too.”

Then he went back to lying on the bed but he pulled me with him. Now my arms are draped over his perfect torso, my head is on his broad chest and my face looking up to him.

He met gaze and kissed me on my forehead. “Thank you. I will never leave you.” He said with all sincerity and I believed him.

I smiled before I closed my eyes. Then we went to sleep in each other arms.

He was my first and I was his. I gave everything to the man I am madly, deeply and irrevocably in love with.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I am SOOOOOO back! And here's my new story! Please please please be open minded about it. I tried my best to make it not bastos. heheheh. Thank you for all the support and for the push to make me write again. I can't promise that I can update regularly na ha. I'm prepping for med school kasi. Medj pressured na. Hehehe but of course, I will always do my best. Still open for suggestions and ideas guys fell free to message or comment na lang. Thank you!

Comment and Vote xoxo