Chapter 58

"Well we were looking for you, so we went to the cabin where we kept Hook" He explained "Kept him?" "He escaped, he must have taken Hope!" He told me. I ran away back to the beach I have to find her! He is going to take her with him! While I was running through the jungle I could hear Pan flying above me. Then I heard a scream "MOMMY!! DADDY!!" Hope yelled. I looked up  "Love I can see them!" He yelled. I ran faster and faster until I arrived at the beach "DAD!!" I yelled and I saw him waving goodbye "DAD DON'T!!!" I ran faster and faster but the ship was already sailing away. I jumped into the water and tried to keep up with the ship. "Y/N! Don't!!!" Pan Yelled but I climbed onto the ship "Y/N?" My father said "Mommy!!" Hope cried and tried to escape but my father held her in his grip "Mommy" She cried harder "Stop the boat!" My father yelled. It stopped and I tried to come closer "Dad let her go!" I said. In the corner of my eye I could see Pan landing next to me, I pushed him back before he could do anything "Pan back off this is between me and my father" I walked closer to my father but he backed away "Give me my daughter!" I said "Never! I already lost you!" He said "So what you think you can start over again with her? She's my daughter!" He backed away again "Mommy, Daddy!!" Hope tried to run away but my father pulled her back "Y/N" I heard Pan whisper in my ear "We have to use magic" "I want to try this first" I whispered back. "Dad I give you three seconds to give me back my daughter! If you don't there will be consequences for your actions"
I told him.

"I will raise her like I raised you! And she will stay with me!!" He yelled "That's your plan? Kidnapped her so you can be happy?!" I asked. He didn't say a word "Alright then! Pan?" "Love what are you doing?" He asked "Making sure we get our daughter back! Make the boat sail away....back to Storybrook" I said. Pan looked at me but knew what my plan was so he did as I asked him. "No!! No!! Stop it!! She's going to die when we leave!! Stop it!!" My father yelled
"1" Pan started to count. I looked at my father "Please Dad" I begged "2" Pan said. "One second left" I told him. He sighted and let go of Hope's little hand "Mommy!! Daddy!!" She cried and ran towards us. Pan stopped the boat, picked her up and held her into his arms. Hope was crying her eyes out. I kissed her head and walked towards my father. "Why? You knew you wouldn't come far" I asked him "I just wanted......I just wanted to be happy" he said "You can be that if you let me go! Be happy with your other family! Not with me" I said "Y/N..." I cut him off "No Dad!! You tried to take my daughter just because you wanted to be 'happy'?! You know I can't come with you! But because I can't you decide to take my daughter?!" He looked down

Pan POV
I held Hope against me "D-Daddy" she cried "It's okay Little Bird, we are here now" I whispered to her. She couldn't stop crying "Shh it's going to be okay" "Can we go back to camp Daddy?" She said between sobs "Of course" I walked to Y/N "We have to go" I told her "Yeah" "Mommy!" Hope said and Y/N picked Hope out of my arms and held her into her own "We are going home" she said. Hook was about to say something when I stood in front of him "You better shut up! You tried to take my daughter and it is that she's here else I would've tortured you until you begged me to kill you! Just remember this Hook! If you ever come back, I will do something that I should've done many years ago" and with that I brought us back to camp.