Chapter 2

Your POV
I walked around looking for Pan. I have to find him else we are not going to get Henry back.  I heard something behind me "Hello? Someone there?" No one. Its probably just in my head. "Hello there!" I turned around and saw a blond haired guy with a scar on his face and a bat in his hand. I tried to pretend I was scared "W-Who a-ar-e y-you?" I asked. "The shadow brought you here didn't he?" After he said that I knew who he was, Felix Pans right hand my dad told me about the lost boys and Peter Pan when I was younger. "I asked you a question!" Felix said with a bit anger in his voice. "I-I-I- w-was." I said putting up my best afraid kid act. "I think Pan would love to meet you." And by that everything turned black.

Peter POV
"Pan! We found something" Felix yelled while I was pacing in my tent to make Henry believe in me. I walked out of my tent towards Felix "What Felix?!" "The shadow brought an other boy" he told me and I looked at the boy. "But we already have Henry we don't need more lost boys?!" "We are going to find out why the shadow brought him here." The boy started to wake up I got on my knee as he opens his eyes. "W-Where am I?" He asked when he saw me we made eye contact and I saw something in his eyes that I only saw once before. "You are in our camp." I told him. "W-Who are y-you?" He asked me.

Your POV
"W-Who are you?" I asked him but I knew exactly who he was.....Peter Pan. "Did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter.....Peter Pan." He told me. "As in the Peter Pan?" I asked scared. "So you heard of me?" "Well just stories." I told him and I hoped he wasn't going to kill me. "What stories?" He asked as he came closer; I backed up. "What stories?!" He started to get mad. "The story about the great and powerful Peter Pan. He was the powerful leader of the Lost Boys who fought against Captain Hook and they ruled over Neverland." I told him. "Well the story is true especially the part of me." He said. My father told me everything I know about Pan and his Lost Boys and Neverland. He was a bloody demon. I looked around and then spotted the reason I was here, Henry! Pan looked at me "What's your name?" He asked me. "Y/...Um Jake." "Jake? Well Jake do you want to be a lost boy?" Pan asked. "Are you always so easy on this kind of stuff?" "I wasn't finished! If you do you have to show us that you can be useful." Pan told me. "What do you want me to show to you?" I asked. "What are you good at? Getting wood? Making...." He started but I cut him off " Making traps, Fighting, stealing and I'm a spy" I told him I still have to get used to my new voice. I looked at Pan he had a thinking face. "Felix get the swords we are going to test if she's useful" Pan told Felix. I looked at Henry but he didn't see me. I have to talk to him as soon as possible. I have to get him back no matter the cost." I walked behind camp and I started thinking. What am I gonna do to get him back?