Chapter 48

Pan POV

"Please stay safe?" She asked I smiled at her comment "You know me" "Yes but I also know my dad" "I'll be back in 10 seconds I promise" I said kissing her forehead "Just stay here" She nodded and I dissapeard to find Simon. I remembered my promise to Y/N, I have to keep him safe.
When I found him I covered his mouth "Shh it's just me" "P-Pan? What are you...where is Y/N?" And then I brought us back to the Echo Caves. "That was 20 seconds!" Y/N said.
I let go of Simon an he ran into Y/N's arms "Simon!!" She hugged him tightly "I'm sorry I left you! I am so so sorry!" She said "It doesn't matter!" He said "No not just about leaving you, also about not believing you! Not remembering you" he pulled back "Y-You remember?" "We remember" she said. He looked at me and I nodded. He then ran towards me and hugged me too "Finally!!!"

*Time Skip*

Y/N and Simon fell asleep.
I missed this so so much, having her close to me. "No....no please....stop" she then shot awake "Hey calm down, bad dream?" She nodded and then snuggled deeper into my chest "God I've missed you" she whispered I chuckled "What are we gonna do about your father?" I asked "I can't kill him, you won't let me" "He's still my father, I have to choose what to do about him" "I know, Baby" I kissed her head and let my hands rest on her stomach. "Pan?" "Yes?" "Can you give me a bow and arrows?" I can read her mind....I know what she's up to "When I do I want to come with you" "Then who is gonna keep an eye on Simon?" "We are!" She looked at Simon and then woke him up.

Your POV
"Just stay close to us okay?" He nodded and Pan gave me my bow and arrows and we start making our way back to camp.

I saw my father pacing around looking angry and sad at the same time.
I also saw the other Lost boys some of them were scared some of them gave a deathly look towards my father. "Okay Simon I wand you to free the others while Pan and I are talking to my father" he nodded and I hugged him. When we pulled back he ran away and Pan and I walked towards my father.
When he saw me he stood up and raised his sword towards Pan.
"DAD STOP" I said almost a yell "Y/N go away!!" He said while he pushed me away from Pan "Dad don't!!" "Y/N don't come any.."
"No!" I had my bow and arrow pointed against my father "Give me Pandora's box.... NOW!" I yelled and my father gave it to me. I walked back to Pan and stood behind him my arrow still pointed at my father "Okay...good very good! Now we talk" I said "TALK?! ABOUT WHAT?!" My father asked "About how you all are finally going to accept my relationship with Pan"
Henry walked forward "Y/N..." Then I pointed my arrow at him "Henry as much as I care about you, you better take a step back"
Then Pan whispered something in my ear
"Y/N this is not gonna work why don't we go back and stay there"
"like that is gonna solve this" I told him.
"I really want to go back to Storybrook.." Bae cut me off "Then come with us!!" "But I can't leave the man I love" "W-what? What are you talking about? You don't love him" Henry said "You don't have to pretend that I don't because I remember" "What?" he asked "I remember everything" Then I pointed my arrow back at my father  "You lied to me!" he looked at me shocked and then I heard Felix say "So you are staying here?" I then took a step back so I was pressed against Pans chest and I lowered my bow "Don't be afraid of him, little Lost girl" he whispered, then let me point my bow to my arrow again.
"

Now tell me...why did you lie?"