Chapter 56

Your POV
I hugged him tight, I haven't seen him in years!! "I missed you so much!!" My father and I said at the same time, which made him chuckle "I've been looking for a way to come back here for so long!" He said "I missed you so much!!" He kissed my hair "But...I don't understand why are you here and how?" I asked breaking the hug between me and my father "I missed you so much, I wanted to go back the minute I left but....I couldn't" "Then how exactly did you came here?" I asked him "Gold came to me with a deal, if I would talk to Belle for him he would help me to get on and off the island" He told me "Did they have a fight or something?" "Kinda but I am so happy to see you!" Then Hope ran to me "Mommy!!" She yelled and jumped into my arms "Daddy is hunting me!!" By the look in my father's eyes I could tell he was in a shook "Hope! I swear to Neverland!! Come here RIGHT NOW!!" He yelled, Hope hid in my arms when Pan walked to us.  "M-Mommy?" My father asked "Hook?" "Pan" My father and Pan gave each other a deathly look "Mommy who is that?" Hope asked holding me tight "T-This is my daddy, and your granddaddy" Pan stepped closer to my father "I thought you left" "I did but I missed my daughter" Pan took an other step closer but I stopped him "Pan don't" I stopped him, Hope warped her arms around his neck and Pan picked her off my arm "Daddy is that mommy's daddy?" Pan looked at her "Yes....and I don't know how he got here but he has to leave. Now" Pan said and looked at me angry "What?" I asked him "Are you coming or what?" He asked me still a little angry "Pan you can't just send him away" I told him. He sat hope down but still held her hand, he leaned closer and whispered in my ear "You don't want me to punish you right?" he snaked his hand around my lower back and pulled me closer to him "Maybe I do" I whispered back. When Pan moved away from my ear he smirked "Why does mommy want to be punished? When Daddy tells me he is going to punish me I run away" Hope asks us and we laughed at that "We'll tell you when you are older Hope" I told her and picked her up again, I walked to my father and grabbed his hand "Follow me" I told him and I saw that Pan was angry but also smirked at me. He is so going to punish me I thought. Of course I am I heard Pan think. 

Pan POV
She heard what I thought. She is so getting punished tonight, but first I have to make sure Hook disappears again.....and this time forever.
I can't stand it that he is back! But at least he can't take her from me.....and if he even tries to take Hope I swear he's dead! I know it's Y/N's father but he will stay away from my daughter!

*Time Skip*
Your POV
After allot of talking to my father and explaining, Hope everything, my little princess was tired so I brought her to bed, before I left the room I told Pan "Don't do anything stupid" He just looked at me, I walked away towards the Tree house and brought Hope to her room. I lied her down in her bed and tugged her in "Mommy?" "Yes?" "Why was your daddy gone?" She asked "Can we talk about that later?" I asked her "Mommy you always tell me that if something is wrong I have to tell you or daddy right away" She told me "I know but this is something we will talk about tomorrow" "No Mommy!! Now!" "Okay then" I took a deep breath and sat down "Did we ever tell you about the time before I came to Daddy?" "N-No" she stutters "Well before I came here I was with my daddy and....I was a pirate" She looked a little scared but I continued and held her close.