Chapter 25

I walked back to camp.
Pan probably heard everything I thought, but I don't care.
He has the right to know that I still miss my dad and that I am going to miss everyone.... Even Felix. Who would have thought?
Its crazy that I actually saying that I'm going to miss people; you can't do anything when you are dead right? I don't know.
I just hope everyone is going to be okay.

"Y/N!" Simon ran towards me and I picked him up "Y/N, Pan told us about you leaving; is that true?" He asked.

I spoke to the Lost Boys "I'm sorry guys but if I want to keep you all safe then I have to leave."
He looked really sad.
"But where are you going then?" Someone asked "I don't know yet" "Are you going back to your dad?" "No!" "But why are you leaving then?" "Its hard to explain!" I snapped at them. The boys are overflowing with questions...but I can't tell them I'm going to die and safe them by giving my life.
"Y/N!!" Someone yelled at me. Pan.
I walked towards him "Y/N, are you really sure about this?" I nodded slow.
"Then go and say goodbye to them, you have 2 hours." "But we were going to wait until sunset?" He nodded "But its 5 hours until the sunset" he nodded again "then why just 2 hours to say goodbye to the boys?"
"Because we have to say too right?" He smirked.
I knew exactly whet he ment and I smirked back "Okay"

Pan POV

----Flashback----
"Hello there" I walked over to the bed where a little baby was laying on. "I thought baby's only slept in cribs?" I said to myself.
I walked closer to the baby.
I didn't even knew Hook had a child?
I just couldn't keep my eye off it.
"D-de-m-m-on"
"What did you just say?" I asked
"De-m-o-on" it spoke again
I picked it up and saw it was a she.
She wore a little green with brown dress.
"No no no no no" I started "No Baby Girl, its Peter...Peter Pan" her beautiful Y/E/C eyes stared at me
"P-P-an-n?" she said
"That's right Baby Girl" she was actually really cute.

"Pan is d-em-o-n" she spoke
I laughed soft "I maybe am a little demon. But what are you, Baby Girl?"
"P-Pira-te" she stutteres.
Its really cute she's trying to speak.
Then she warped her little hand around my finger and there happened something.
A connection?
Then someone walked down.
"You DEMON!! Stay away from my daughter!!" Hook yelled.
I put the baby back on the bed and kissed her forehead.
Then I dissapeared back to camp.

"So what happened?" Felix asked
"We have a problem!" Was all I said.
----End of Flashback----

I was thinking to take her with me the day we met.....but Hook didn't gave me the opportunity to.
I forgot about that memory in the past 16 years. But it came back when me and Y/N touched each other for the first time in 16 years. She was only 1 year old when that happened, even as a baby she was cute.
I try to imagine what would have happened if did take Y/N 16 years ago?
Then she would have stayed a baby forever.
That's for sure.

She's now saying goodbye to the boys.
I already know that they are going to be annoying after she has left.
Mostly the older ones.
They always look at her when she walks, they always say that they want to go in her pants and stuff like that.
That's why I always send her to help the younger ones, after what Felix did.
They are all going to miss her.

I'm a little scared to loose her.
All these years I've been planning my revange on Rumple and Hook.
And now I'm dating Hooks daughter?
That's crazy right!?
I

know Hook is going to try to get her back, but she's probly dead by then.
O man I have to tell Hook.
I am so so so dead.

Hey guys umm...I've been thinking of writing a smut in the next chapter please let me know?
Jay25211💜💜