Chapter 21

Your POV
I could tell! Pan was jelouse because all the Lost Boys kissed me on my cheeks.
He held me close to me the whole night.
It was pretty agward though that my father saw me and Peter.
I mean the look on his face was litterly a Y/N you are in big trouble look.

"I know but its not gonna happen again." Pan whispered to me.
"I'm pretty tired. Can you please remove your hand from my waist?" I smiled and he let me go.

Hook POV
"Why is it such a problem that she liked it?" Swan asked "I mean I get it you didn't want to see her and Pan but why can't she enjoy it?"
"She's too young!"
"She's almost 18." She said.
"Its not only her age. She isn't supposed to have sex with a demon!"

"Okay I get it! But please try to calm down
"How could I calm down?! My daughter was naked in bed with a demon and she dissapeared!!

Your POV
When I was laying in my bed I could hear 2 Lost Boys talking.
About me?
"Dude did you saw the look on her face when I kissed her cheek?" One said
"No I didn't because she was looking in my eyes and I got distracted by them." The other said.
"Pan is a lucky man."
"Yeah!"
I could hear them walk away.

Later I heard my tent opening.
I only could hear footsteps, at one moment I was pretty scared because I thought it was those boys who talked about me earlier.
My eyes were closed and I kept them that way.
Then I heard the voice that I wanted to heard say "Shh she's asleep.".
Right now I could feel a little body being pushed against me. Simon. "Night Pan" Simon whispered "Night Simon" Pan whispered back.
Then I felt Pans arms around me "Night Y/N" Pan whispered into my ear.
I smiled. The last thing I heard Pan was walking back to the other Lost Boys. Simon and I both fell asleep.

Hook POV

"So she and Pan just dissapeared?" Snow asked.
I nodded.
"Then we'll just have to look for her right?" David said about to get up bit I stopped him "We can't.....she's back in Neverland; its going to take months before we can get there, take Y/N back and return here." I said "Pan already turned her into his girlfriend A.K.A the queen of Neverland."
"The queen of Neverland? I thought you said there were no Kings or Queens in Neverland?" Swan asked.
"No not official." I explained.

"We then have to think of a plan to get to Neverland as soon as possible." Bealfire said.
"

And how do you think we can get there? Every way there has been blocked only Pan and his shadow can leave the island and no one of us can go there!" Evil queen said.
Then we heard someone walk in.
"What is going on?" A sleepy voice asked us.
"N-Nothing just go back to bed." Swan said but the boy saw something
"Wait if you are all here then..........Where is Y/N?" The boy asked.
He looked at us and already knew the awnser "THAT DEMON TOOK HER AGAIN?!!" He yelled "When do we leave?!"
"Not soon it could take months." David explained to Henry.
"I don't care I have to get my friend back! I have to save her from that.....Demon!"

Peter POV
I walked back to my tent and when I opened it I saw Y/N and Simon asleep.
I layed next to Y/N, gave her a kiss on her cheek.
I closed my eyes but then headed a sweet sound
"Night Pan." She whispered.
"Night Y/N." I whispered back.

Heyy guys I hope you liked this chapter I know its kinda boring now but.....there is going to happen some stuff so stay tuned. And don't forget to vote for the story. Love you all!!
Jay25211💜💜